WWE Monday Night Raw Live Discussion Thread For 1/11/16

What will Brock do tonight

• Nothing but stand there as usual. But Paul Heyman will announce him for the Rumble Match.

• Some sort of interaction with Kevin Owens or Roman Reigns

• Get Attacked By The Wyatt Family

• More than one of your options (explain)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Reigns vs Lesnar II at Mania becomes even more likely. Brock finally fulfills his destiny as the ultimate transitional champion.

Sheamus was the only one that got any offense in on Brock. Maybe they're gonna go with that as a feud after they saw potential after the house show match.

Reigns vs Lesnar II at Mania becomes even more likely. Brock finally fulfills his destiny as the ultimate transitional champion.

I think it'd be a big mistake to do that. Unless Lesnar squishes Roman and we get a whole year build to a rematch.

Brock laid out all those guys by himself, yet it doesn't come off as fake or forced. That's the legitimacy of Lesnar.

I haven't wanted to turn RAW off in a very long time but this opening segment is making me consider it.

Someone tell me it gets better

Where was Big Show?

Anyway. Brock beats everyone up.

Nothing new. Nothing exciting. Meh. But it's not like they really have much else to do with him right now.

Lol Lesnar's music hit and Wyatt looked to his family and was like, "RUN!"

Given that I wouldn't mind the Beast vs the Buzzards at Mania. The fact that none of them got smashed by Brock tonight gives me some hope that they could be planning for it.
After all, Triple H still has yet to make his return thus, he could still be Reigns' Mania opponent.

All of the above said; Brock vs Reigns seems to be the most likely match-up at this point and I won't be among those disappointed by it, even though I do feel doing it this year would be too early given Brock's huge momentum.

I think it'd be a big mistake to do that. Unless Lesnar squishes Roman and we get a whole year build to a rematch.

His previous title reign was terrible. I definitely don't want to sit through another year of that shit. Plus Reigns is hot right now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back