WWE MONDAY NIGHT RAW LD: Roman Plays The Game,Legacy Defined,Ambrose and Lesnar

Who the mystery legend receiving the Vincent J McMahon Legacy Award?

• John Cena

• The Undertaker

• Triple H

• Vince McMahon

• CM Punk

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Wow that was cut off pretty quickly when the big cheer went up.

Vince was legitimately surprised at Triple H's cheers, so he cut the feed to save Roman some face. The parts of his face that aren't smeared on Hunter's fists.

They're also both old, broken down workers who have to be carried through matches by the youngins' they work with. The match had appeal a decade ago, but Sting was being overprotective of his "legacy" and staying with a promotion nobody gave a fuck about.

I would argue the opposite, actually. The match didn't have nearly as much appeal one decade ago, as it did, say, last year. The Streak was 9 years shorter, the "Streak" match at Wrestlemania didn't get as much emphasis earlier as it did in the last 10 years, Sting wasn't as popular among the fans as "The Icon," the biggest star that never worked for the WWE, and this respected legend that he became during his long stint with that promotion that apparently no one gave a fuck about. The Streak isn't even active anymore, so it's not a matter of who will defeat Taker and get this giant rub. As for carrying the match- they are veterans, each with around 25 years of wrestling experience. They are more than capable of carrying a match. Quality wise, again, nobody would expect this to be a 4.5 star match. It's about the dream confrontation between these two legends. That's the point. It makes perfect sense. But anyway, what's gone is gone. I guess there's no use thinking about what could have been.

Loved that final fight from RAW! That's what happens when you anger the cerebral assassin! I hope Triple-H doesn't go back to being the scheming corporate boss in a suit again next week, eating a Superman punch from Roman Reigns. A bleeding Reigns made it even more intense. Let's see if he can return the favour to Hunter in the coming weeks.
Glad that Brock will be facing the iron man Dean Ambrose, and not Bray Wyatt. I wonder which higher-up did Bray Wyatt piss off so much. Might have used the "plastic girlfriend" line against the wrong person.

I don't care how much any of you love Ambrose but his overselling of that beating was disgusting. I mean I know it's Brock Lesnar and everything but still.

Shane/Taker is so out of left field it's amazing.

HHH being unquestionably cheered as WWE champion in 2016 is horrifying, no reason this Roman feud shouldn't have culminated at Fastlane with Roman then finally running through Brock and HHH dealing with Shane instead.

Dear the people making fun of Nia Jax, former professional model, for how she looks and saying she doesn't have a character beyond "The Rock's cousin,"

1) Have you ever actually watched NXT? I'm doubtful they've even mentioned she's The Rock's cousin since her debut.

2) Get to fuck.

Perhaps instead of playfully grabbing Vince's arm, Titus should have just told someone he was going to "beat their fucking ass" on-air on a live microphone and he could have avoided suspension.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back