RAW LD 4 January 2016- Yeah its the Ist Raw of 2016!

Ambrose or Ziggler or Owens for IC Title at Royal Rumble?

• Kevin Owens

• Dean Ambrose

• Dolph Ziggler

Results are only viewable after voting.

ShinChan

Gone. For. Good.
So here comes the Ist RAW of 2016! :rolleyes:

Interestingly, Its gonna be Ist World Title defense by Roman Reigns!

He is going to face Sheamus for the WWE WHC with Vince McMahon as Special Guest Referee! Most likely there will be lots of interference in the match and Reigns will leave the night retaining his title...

By the way, if its Dean Ambrose VS Kevin Owens VS Dolph Ziggler for the Intercontinental Title at Royal Rumble, Who would you want to win? :suspic:

For me, It should be Ambrose so that he doesnot come off as a fluke champion.... He should pin Owens so that Owens gets frustrated and even more frustrated when he is eliminated from the Royal Rumble.... Then He comes back and screws either Brock or Cena by eliminating from the rumble setting up either Owens-Brock or Owens-Cena at Wrestlemania 32! and Heel Jericho-Ambrose too! :rolleyes:

Thoughts?

It's a bit early for this, but I'll bite.

Reigns to retain cleanly tonight. Ofc, there will be shenanigans, but Reigns vs Sheamus needs to cease to exist after tonight. Hopefully, it will be Reigns' time to play the game.

I expect more Reigns-Cena interactions as well, given Cena is also going up against the LoN.

As for the last part. Not interested in either of Brock-Owens/Cena-Owens at this point. Would really rather see Zayn called up to immediately go after Owens in a blood feud that has a long back-story. I think there is enough to get the Main Roster fans(ie. WWE Universe) to care about it come WrestleMania 32.

In the midst of all the shenanigans, McMahon gets "taken out" by someone. Another ref runs down and makes the 3 count. Pretty simple.

Even though I appreciate Sheamus more than most around the internet, even I don't like him in the title picture right now.

This is really early. I am still walking around with a boner from WK10 and then I see this buzz kill.

Miz definitely has main event potential as a mouthpiece.

Neville is main event caliber in the ring.

They should at least try.

Sure seems like something seriously interesting is going down with Finn Balor in the near future.

Are the video packages always this long when you don't fast forward through them?

How do you guys do this every week?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back