RAW LD 4 January 2016- Yeah its the Ist Raw of 2016!

Ambrose or Ziggler or Owens for IC Title at Royal Rumble?

• Kevin Owens

• Dean Ambrose

• Dolph Ziggler

Results are only viewable after voting.
And what you just said that we "knew".....that's the very essence of predictable. I don't need to know the mania main event 3 months ahead of time every single year. Do something different. Lord knows it can't hurt.
The WrestleMania main event will have a lot less build because of this.

Knowing the main event in January gives ample time to build the main event of the biggest show of the year the way it should be.

They just defeated the purpose of the Rumble and I just lost interest in it and feel like I have a right to express anger about it.

They just defeated the purpose of the Rumble and I just lost interest in it and feel like I have a right to express anger about it.

No reason to wish someone dead though, that's a little over the top. I'm confused but it might work out, at least it's different.

Good RAW, nice start of the year. Maybe little too much clusterfuck at the end with match and RR anouncment but overall pretty good start of the year. :)

Reigns loses? Then what? He invokes his rematch clause against the winner of the Rumble at Mania and wins it back?

Give me a break.

With a chance to take the title and headline WM they better load this with stars. Brock. Triple H. Taker. Whoever. They need fire power going head on with the NFL Conference Championships.

Whoever eliminates Reigns will be the champ, won't they. So Mania will be Reigns rematch?

In all likelihood, yes. It's probably going to be a returning Triple H. And I'm okay with that. I hope it's anybody but Lesnar. No interest in seeing that rematch this soon.

Even if Reigns loses at the Rumble, the rematch will happen at Fast Lane and not Wrestlemania... The WM main event is still a mystery.

The WrestleMania main event will have a lot less build because of this.

Knowing the main event in January gives ample time to build the main event of the biggest show of the year the way it should be.

And they rarely build it well anyway, so who cares? Only good build in recent years was Bryan's.

Raw has actually been pretty great these past few weeks.

A few weeks ago, we all pretty much expected HHH vs. Reigns for the title at WM.

Now it's a complete toss up.

Good job WWE.

Defeated the purpose of the Rumble? LOLSMH. You know, the Rumble has been around a long time and it didn't ALWAYS determine the WM title shot.

Hell, the '92 Rumble was by far the best of all time and that was for the title.

By
And they rarely build it well anyway, so who cares? Only good build in recent years was Bryan's.
By rarely build well can you corroborate or is this your opinion. I've loved the Main Event build for a long time be it the WWE title match or an Undertaker Streak match.

By
By rarely build well can you corroborate or is this your opinion. I've loved the Main Event build for a long time be it the WWE title match or an Undertaker Streak match.

Obviously my opinion. Aren't these ALL opinions? Does that really need to be stated?

I haven't given a shit about a Mania title build, other than Bryan's in recent years. Can barely even remember most of them.

Happy to see the change in the usual plans. Rumble for the title should be intriguing especially if some of the big names are a part of it as well.
Also, we will hopefully get some proper build-up for the Rumble match itself starting next week.

Even if Reigns loses at the Rumble, the rematch will happen at Fast Lane and not Wrestlemania... The WM main event is still a mystery.

Not really. Especially if the winner is Vince's doofus son in law. He could use his authority to make Reigns wait until Mania for the rematch, then he books Reigns vs. the Wyatts or the League of Nations or New Day (or all three) on some against all odds shit at Fastlane.

With a chance to take the title and headline WM they better load this with stars. Brock. Triple H. Taker. Whoever. They need fire power going head on with the NFL Conference Championships.

That's odd. Usually the Rumble takes place between the Conference Championships and the Super Bowl. Wonder why they didn't do that this year.

That's odd. Usually the Rumble takes place between the Conference Championships and the Super Bowl. Wonder why they didn't do that this year.

I'm sure that wasn't their intentions. They usually always book RR in the last week of January, if anything NFL is the reason for the change. Plus globally, I think WWE will outrank a National broadcast.

Also, for those wondering... the last man to win the WWE Championship in a Royal Rumble was Ric Flair.

I'm sure that wasn't their intentions. They usually always book RR in the last week of January, if anything NFL is the reason for the change. Plus globally, I think WWE will outrank a National broadcast.

Also, for those wondering... the last man to win the WWE Championship in a Royal Rumble was Ric Flair.

Have to mention that Flair won a vacated WWE title in 92. Thus, Reigns will be the first ever to defend a WWE title in the Rumble match itself.
Talk about doing something new!

I still can't believe they managed to fuck everything up.

It was so easy to book this shit right, Reigns over HHH and have Lesnar win the Rumble match...Bam. Mania is set the crowd goes home happy, but no they pull this shit here a double edge sword that does nothing but put Reigns right back potentially where he was last year, in a spot where people could resent him for the booking.

And nobody else should be winning this thing for Mania purposes, if Reigns is there guy and face of the future then he needed to retain the title at the Rumble and beat the Rumble winner at Mania, plain and simple.

You are majorly butt hurt over this booking decision. Where is proof that what you call fact would send everyone home happy. If anything Reigns/H at Rumble only leading to a rematch at WM w/Brock was the most predictable rout they could've taken. For years the masses have been asking for something different and unique. Well guess what. They gave it to us last night. Sure Reigns becomes a focal point of the Rumble match but so what. In any given year the Rumble only has two or three focal points. We still need to see who enters the match so those focal point numbers could increase. This years Rumble is something unique the likes we have no seen in a very long time. The possibilities are endless. Instead of bitching about what might happen fans should sit back and enjoy the moment/ride.

I still can't believe they managed to fuck everything up.

It was so easy to book this shit right, Reigns over HHH and have Lesnar win the Rumble match...Bam. Mania is set the crowd goes home happy, but no they pull this shit here a double edge sword that does nothing but put Reigns right back potentially where he was last year, in a spot where people could resent him for the booking.

And nobody else should be winning this thing for Mania purposes, if Reigns is there guy and face of the future then he needed to retain the title at the Rumble and beat the Rumble winner at Mania, plain and simple.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back