RAW LD 4 January 2016- Yeah its the Ist Raw of 2016!

Ambrose or Ziggler or Owens for IC Title at Royal Rumble?

• Kevin Owens

• Dean Ambrose

• Dolph Ziggler

Results are only viewable after voting.
I'm sooooooo confused. So there is no Rumble to determine who faces the champ at Mania, because the title will be decided at the Rumble. What a quagmire. Shit under a pine tree.

I'm sooooooo confused. So there is no Rumble to determine who faces the champ at Mania, because the title will be decided at the Rumble. What a quagmire. Shit under a pine tree.

I'm guessing Rollins will ask for his title rematch at Wrestlemania...

So they just went from having the most unpredictable Rumble in years, & made it the most predictable...

Speaking of predictable....having the Rumble winner get a title shot at Mania every single year is predictable. The Road to Mania has grown stale for a good decade. I like this.

So they just went from having the most unpredictable Rumble in years, & made it the most predictable...
Depends.

I'm not sure if their balls are big enough.

Which is surprising after all this time. Call me a dreamer.

Speaking of predictable....having the Rumble winner get a title shot at Mania every single year is predictable. The Road to Mania has grown stale for a good decade. I like this.

Yea but who does the Rumble winner get the shot against, himself? At least we knew who part of the equation was going to be before, the Rumble was just to find the other part.

Yea but who does the Rumble winner get the shot against, himself? At least we knew who part of the equation was going to be before, the Rumble was just to find the other part.

And what you just said that we "knew".....that's the very essence of predictable. I don't need to know the mania main event 3 months ahead of time every single year. Do something different. Lord knows it can't hurt.

No, it's not really that complicated. Whoever eliminates Roman will be his Mania opponent.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back