RAW LD 21/12/2015 Ambrose Asylum + Roman Empire = RAW!

Wyatt Family's next target?

• Brock Lesnar

• League Of Nations

• Roman Reigns (Again)

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.
They've done a really good job setting up Ambrose and Reigns as best friends forever. When they FINALLY split, it's going to be one heck of a moment.

WZ headline tomorrow.

Todd Phillips quits WWE and sues them for injuries and humiliation suffered at the hands of Stephanie McMahon.

For a nostalgic feeling, it was really cool though... It didn't need to follow continuity from 14 or so years ago. But yeah, there were one too many interferences in that match, and then came the hammer shot for the win, if I recall correctly. Still, overall, that was a very memorable match. Two legends, evenly matched, Sting's first match, two legendary teams having a fight, WWE vs WCW... Finally, it's only Slammy Awards, not WON awards, they pick whoever they want, not always the best candidates. :shrug:

I was just disappointed because the match was going well before the chaos. I think it could have been a match of the year candidate but all the DX/nwo stuff ruined it. It just wasn't necessary. Sting was big enough. They could have done DX vs. nwo anytime over the years. They didn't need Sting for that.

Cage matches is just weird with so many ways to win.

I find it really really hard to suspend my disbelief at times. That ending sequence sucked just now in so many ways after Ambrose punished Sheamus with the steel chair...

I find it really really hard to suspend my disbelief at times. That ending sequence sucked just now in so many ways after Ambrose punished Sheamus with the steel chair...

When one of the condition to win the match is walking through a door someone else is opening for you, it really makes it hard to suspend your disbelief.

I was just disappointed because the match was going well before the chaos. I think it could have been a match of the year candidate but all the DX/nwo stuff ruined it. It just wasn't necessary. Sting was big enough. They could have done DX vs. nwo anytime over the years. They didn't need Sting for that.

That's true... And even if they they thought those other legends were absolutely necessary, the interferences should have ceased after nWo came out to even the odds. But instead, they kept going at it, on and on- Hogan taking away the hammer, HBK with the Sweet chin music, Road Dogg giving HHH the hammer, Hall giving Sting the bat, and so on... It kind of made it about which gang can give their guy a bigger advantage, rather than who is the better man between the two.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back