RAW LD 28/12/2015 Lets Go Cena! Cena Sucks!

Match For Divas Title at Royal Rumble

• Charlotte VS Becky

• Charlotte VS Paige

• Charlotte VS Sasha

• Charlotte VS Becky VS Paige

Results are only viewable after voting.
Well that ending was fucking ******ed.

Well, having to announce Roman Reigns vs Sheamus #29237493 doesn't help things much, does it? I assume Sheamus still has a rematch clause, and it has be out of the way.
At least we don't have to see that shit again come Royal Rumble. :)

Another good show. Probably not as good as last week and I'm embarassed to admit that The MizTV segment stands out as my favorite part but still a good show.

I love Sasha Banks.

I absolutely loathe Tamina & Naomi. They need to get off my TV screen so Sasha can shine on her own.

They must really think we have the memory span of Goldfish to think we need a recap of something that we literally just saw.

So basically the story is Mr. McMahon resorts to all his 90's stuff but it doesn't work because no one watches wrestling. And he's lost his marbles. What an amazing shoot these people have created. They know they're shit. And bank on it.

I would have loved if Jerry Jarrett would have come in to run the show last night after the opening segment.

KB, me, and Shocky would have been the only ones who got it though, so not a great programming idea I guess

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back