WWE MONDAY NIGHT RAW LD- 2/29/16- "Deadman

What Surprise Do You See Happening Tonight?

• Undertaker returns as "The American Badass"

• Shawn Michaels or Steve Austin Appear

• NXT Star(s) Debuting

• None of the above, No surprises...Back to Raw Is Snore!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Notice how people are booing Triple H for doing to Ambrose what he did to Reigns.

If that's not a clear indicator of where Ambrose and Reigns stand with the fans, I don't now what is.

Notice how people are booing Triple H for doing to Ambrose what he did to Reigns.

If that's not a clear indicator of where Ambrose and Reigns stand with the fans, I don't now what is.

Ofc, it doesn't have anything to do with this not being anywhere close to a smarky crowd. After all, Triple H was also booed at the start before Ambrose even showed up... :shrug:

And next week when Reigns returns HHH will be cheered again. Best thing that could have happened tonight is during the Ambrose beatdown Reigns saves his friend. Another opportunity down the tubes.

The build to wrestlemania is the embodiment of ADD. The way this is all going, I'm starting to expect the main event of Mania is going to be Brock vs. Angle. For the title.

That was quite possibly the worst episode of Raw I've ever seen.

Seriously wondering what the fuck is going to happen to sell mania this year.

Though as a positive i could have watched this in 15 minutes

I did it in about 30. Only because I watched the Ambrose-HHH promo in full. Good stuff.

Thoughts on Raw tonight:

Y2AJ is fucking stupid. As a name, I mean. The team is pretty good and producing quality matches. That said, I'm not overly interested in them going after the Tag Titles.

I liked the way the Ryback match went down.

I actually don't hate the idea of Kevin Owens vs. Big Show at Mania. If they're given like a solid 12-15, I think they could give us a pretty bust ass match. Also, if Owens is able to hit a Pop-Up Powerbomb on Show like he did to Mark Henry, It would make for a pretty sweet rub on a big stage for Owens.

tumblr_nwhz29OHkJ1srbyoyo1_500.gif

The build for the Ambrose/HHH match is already better than the Reigns/HHH build. That said, I fully expect the HHH/Reigns match to be the better match.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back