WWE MONDAY NIGHT RAW LD- 2/29/16- "Deadman

What Surprise Do You See Happening Tonight?

• Undertaker returns as "The American Badass"

• Shawn Michaels or Steve Austin Appear

• NXT Star(s) Debuting

• None of the above, No surprises...Back to Raw Is Snore!

Results are only viewable after voting.

That N Word

Actively evolving
20160223_RAW_5pt_Preview_Undertaker--5aaf48f66f48012ec5932c4ab5835271.0.0.jpg

Raw preview, Feb. 22, 2016:The Undertaker Returns To Keep The Road To WrestleMania "Rolling,Rolling,Rolling"

One week after Shane McMahon’s re-emergence landed WWE’s prodigal son in a high-stakes Hell in a Cell Match with The Undertaker at WrestleMania, The Deadman will appear on Raw, live in Nashville. Will The Demon from Death Valley address his impending bout with Shane, where control of Raw — and, in essence, WWE — hangs in the balance?

Good morning! I hope it rains in the next one hour, so that I can avoid whatever I have to do outside, and just sit at home and watch RAW. :p

Maybe this will be the night Mike Chiota becomes a wrestler. Either that or HHH will talk for half an hour.

Actually, if I were to cut a promo on HHH I would spend the whole time asking if he were fake now or fake in DX...if he's a liar, a hyprcrite, or both.

This is stupid this is stupid this is stupid this is stupid this is stupid this is stupid this is stupid this is stupid this is stupid this is stupid this is stupid this is stupid this is stupid this is stupid this is stupid this is stupid this is stupid this is stupid this is stupid this is stupid this is stupid

Hope Sly is watching this ;) oh look, here is the guy the whole crowd actually cheers, to further things along in another guys angle

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back