Lesnar/Braun
Owens/Jericho
Rollins/Triple H
Reigns/Goldberg
Charlotte/Bayley
Big Show/Shaq
Angle/Rusev
Clusterfuck for the IC Title
Maybe some tag title matches on the pre-show.

Actually all looks like it makes sense.

Nah, everybody knows the You Suck is more a sign of respect than anything now. Kurt even gets it at indie shows.

Yup. Been that way for a long time too. I remember when Kurt turned face in early 2006 and the fans loved him but they still did the chant. It's just too much fun not to do.

Where's Stephanie tonight? Was that addressed earlier? Or have I just not been paying attention? I'm still holding out hope for Stephanie-Sasha at Mania. Nia Jax doesn't cut it, let her be Stephanie's henchwoman or something.

Where's Stephanie tonight? Was that addressed earlier? Or have I just not been paying attention? I'm still holding out hope for Stephanie-Sasha at Mania. Nia Jax doesn't cut it, let her be Stephanie's henchwoman or something.

The one week Raw is void of long winded Authority nonsense, and you go and drop this?! If next week starts with 20 minute Stephanie, you are directly responsible!

You have delivered the curse of Stephanie McMahon on us. Thank you.

I'm a big fan, but his segment with Shield was the best thing he's done on the main roster outside of the ring. Can't fault the crowd for not fully buying in.

Being over in NXT is easy as fuck. Everything and everybody is over there. Main roster is significantly harder.

The one week Raw is void of long winded Authority nonsense, and you go and drop this?! If next week starts with 20 minute Stephanie, you are directly responsible!

LOL. I know it's not a popular train of thought on here, but I'm a fan. In my opinion, she is one of the great talkers and overall performers on the roster. She needs to really be heeling it up in an angle though, to be at her best. Going through the motions neutral, directionless Steph is "eh" and that's mainly what we've gotten the last year or two. I was hoping Sasha was her new target. She did great stuff with Bryan, Brie Bella, and Big Show.

Being over in NXT is easy as fuck. Everything and everybody is over there. Main roster is significantly harder.

Yep. I actually can't watch NXT regularly now because of this. Every match is awesome 5 minutes into it. At least the crowd screams that it is. I only watch the Takeover events anymore.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back