NFL Week One LD - IT'S BAAAAAACCCCKKKKK!!!!!

Fucking Romo, what a dumbshit, why the fuck would you throw at Revis with the game on the line!?

And with an injured receiver that's been hurt all night.

ANd of course, an ex Cowboy hits it because we wanted David freaking Buehler to be our kicker AND HE CAN'T KICK TO SAVE HIS FREAKING LIFE.

HE CONTROLS WHEN THE BALL IS SNAPPED!!!!

How can you not be ready for a snap when YOU SAY WHEN THE BALL IS SNAPPED?????

As do I. I'm sick of people thinking that Sanchez is the better qb of the two.

That's laughable.
ummm, no it's not. It's not laughable to think that Sanchez, who played all but 1 game of his career, and plays great football in the postseason (as well as playing solid football during the regular season) is a better QB then an extremely talented player that can't stay on the field.

Staff put up 300 yards in pretty much 3 quarters work, since they only did one pass the entire fourth from what I remember.
Sanchez put up 300 yards too.

Wow, what a cheap roughing the kicker penalty that was against the Seahawks!
Not really. You have to allow the kicker the ability to land his kicking leg. The guy trying to block the kick fell into the area, and Akers (a grizzled veteran) knows that whenever he's touched (or almost touched) to over-sell it like Shawn Michaels taking a Hulk Hogan big-boot.

If I go on a shooting rampage in Dallas, jmt gets my admin spot.
I approve. Not of the rampage, but of JMT getting an Admin spot. JMT is awesome.

oh, and holy shit what a Jets game. Made spending 11 hours at a bar worth it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back