NFL 2014-2015 LD

flacco.jpg

I mean damn, you got to give it to Mike Smith. When he goes out, he goes out in style. I guess the Panthers have developed a knack for whooping divisional opponents asses in away games. Oh well, I'm still happy b/c Mike Smith is gone while sweeping the Aints and securing a better draft pick.

Suh is such a filthy pile of shit, hope he gets suspended, & fined up the ass for that bullshit

Slightly in his defense, he failed to turn around to stop himself. The second step though, yeah he should've been called. Oh well. Packers got that first round bye, and they need it too. If only someone can knock out Seattle, for the love of God.

Suh is such a filthy pile of shit, hope he gets suspended, & fined up the ass for that bullshit

Complete bullshit if he gets suspended. The O lineman grabbed his jersey throwing him off balance which led to the step on the ankle. Suh was looking down field the entire time. If that is any other defender or if it was a QB that isn't a golden boy it would be a non story. Ankles get stepped on accidentally all the time. A lot of over-exaggeration because they showed it in super slow mo.

He stepped on his ankle, stepped off then stepped on his ankle again with the majority of his weight, didn't do it intentionally my ass, he done shit like this before, & this team had a player suspended for this week due to the same sort of shit. Detroit defense has had a history of playing dirty. Fucker deserves a suspension.

The seeding situation is fucking stupid. If Dallas beats Seattle and they are BOTH 12-4 then there is ZERO reason why Seattle should be seeded ahead of them. The league really needs to do a better job with that in future seasons.

The seeding situation is fucking stupid. If Dallas beats Seattle and they are BOTH 12-4 then there is ZERO reason why Seattle should be seeded ahead of them. The league really needs to do a better job with that in future seasons.

If Dallas and Seattle are tied, then wouldn't Dallas own the tie-breaker since they beat Seattle in their house?

If Dallas and Seattle are tied, then wouldn't Dallas own the tie-breaker since they beat Seattle in their house?

True, but I think it doesn't matter because Green Bay is also 12-4 and won their division. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think if it's 3 teams, the tiebreaker is the division record or conference record.

My point exactly. I think Disasters right on the 3 team tie thing but that's just horseshit.

My boy told me the same thing earlier. Seattle swept everyone in their division expire St. Louis, and I forget how they did against the rest of the conference except for Green Bay and Dallas.

There's just one thing that has been jotting in my head for the last few weeks and that's the Harbaugh's firing. During his time there, 4 seasons, he has had 44 wins, 3 division titles, and a SB apperance. Yet he's getting the boot?

There's just one thing that has been jotting in my head for the last few weeks and that's the Harbaugh's firing. During his time there, 4 seasons, he has had 44 wins, 3 division titles, and a SB apperance. Yet he's getting the boot?

Ive heard he left mutually, and that it was because he disagreed a lot with the GM and the bigwigs in the front office.

BTW Nate, sorry the Chiefs couldn't edge into the playoffs today. I'm a big Chase Daniel fan and was really rooting for those guys today to make it.

Eh, I think I like it better this way. A 9-7 record is respectable and spoiling San Diego's season is a much better ending than going into the postseason and getting spanked by Indy again. Still, if they got in with the 2% chance they had before the day started, that would have been pretty amazing but depending on Cleveland and Jacksonville for help was too much to ask. Oh well. Go Packers.

Ditto on Chase Daniels as well. Glad he was able to get his first win in the NFL.

There was zero logic in letting him go. Before he arrived the Niners missed the playoffs for how many years? Yet they want a yes man. This was the man's only sub-par season, and that was at .500. These guys are probably gonna back into the toilet again. They should be ashamed of themselves.

I'm guessing you're a Patriots fan. Or a bandwagon Seahawks fan. I'm not sure you understand how this hater thing works. Then again, with your use of CAPS, you really drove home my level of immaturity. Thanks for that.

Eh whatever. You don't win 45-7 because someone deflated some footballs, you win 45-7 because you are part of a superior football team. Besides, Seattle's winning that game anyways, in 2 weeks this whole deflate gate will be a distant memory, Seattle will be champs again and the Patriots won't. Not saying the Patriots aren't good enough to beat Seattle because they are, I just don't think it will happen.

There is something about the "Deflategate" coverage that bothers me. I get that the Patriots cheated in some form. Not cool, no matter what. But I take issue with all the exaggerated indignities.

The Patriots did wrong. But is their transgression nearly as egregious as the in-game liberties players take after the snap? I remember Ndamukong Suh stepping on Aaron Rodger's leg not long ago. It created bad mobility problems for Rodgers and impacted the whole Packers team.

Suh could have caused significant damage to a fellow professional football player. The story, however, was barely a footnote on Reuters. But give ivory-eared reporters a story about deflated footballs? The horrors, oh the horrors!

The Patriots deserve grief, but the coverage has been a bit much. So the Pats are repeat offenders, so was Ndakumong Suh. The difference is while the Pats bend the rules, Suh hurts people. That is far more deserving of press conferences and second guesses than anything the Pats did.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back