Live Discussion: Raw 1/12/09

C.M.

WrestleMania Main Event

Hired hit

Just weeks before The Champ battles JBL at the Royal Rumble, the "wrestling god" has placed a hefty hurdle in the path of the World Heavyweight Champion. On Raw, John Cena faces Shawn Michaels, with JBL in his employee's corner.

Raw emotion

Randy Orton may have rejected Kelly Kelly a little too late. On Raw, the Legend Killer faces Kane as the Big Red Monster seeks to expel his pain of unrequited love for the blonde Diva. Is this the premature end of Orton's "Legacy"?

very nice CM, this looks awesome.

and looking forward to both matches. HBK Vs Cena is always good, and the Orton-Kane thing is interesting, although it sorta concerns me for Ortons Royal Rumble prospects

That is fuckin Dedication man. The guy didn't win my fantasy league like he said he would, but he won me over with this early LD. lol

eh. can you see Orton winning the rumble and starting down a build toward WM with Cena if he is the middle of a feud with Kane??

I'll be in and out at commercials.

Excited for HBK/Cena. Kane/Orton should be good. Hopefully they have Regal pull a countout finish, and Steph makes the match again at Rumble with the stipulation that if Regal is counted out or DQed he loses title. So Punk and Regal can have a clean, long, PPV bout.

Well, I could see Kane turning face to fill the void of Batista's injury, in which case Orton can just beat the living crap out of him in a mini-feud that ends at No Way Out. They clearly can't do Orton/Cena at No Way Out, and if Orton wins the Royal Rumble, Raw won't have an Elimination Chamber for him to compete in, so they need to figure out something for him to do to keep him on the card. Tag team match, Cena+Kane versus Orton + Legacy, with Orton going over?

Not like Kane has enough credibility to protect by having him get the upper hand in an Orton feud. He got his ass whooped by Mysterio and Bourne and Kofi time and time again. Plus it would give Orton another guy to eliminate (Kane) in the Royal Rumble to look rather dominant.

You could have this continue, have Orton win, and have them feud over the right to face Cena at NWO while Cena is dealing with bankrupting JBL and encouraging HBK.

Finally have USA HD so I'm ecited to see RAW in HD. It'll be great to see every augmented chest, 'Roid induced bacne scar, Italian unibrow and of course CM Punk's puffed up baggy under eyes in 1080p.

Jokes aside, I'm probably going to have to DVR the show because I may go out to dinner with friends.

Finally have USA HD so I'm ecited to see RAW in HD. It'll be great to see every augmented chest, 'Roid induced bacne scar, Italian unibrow and of course CM Punk's puffed up baggy under eyes in 1080p.

Jokes aside, I'm probably going to have to DVR the show because I may go out to dinner with friends.

Um yeah, Snitsky got fired already. So you're in for some HUGE disappointment. Well unless you want to try to see if you can catch when HBK's hair flap flips forward during a match and you see his very noticeable bald spot.

Um yeah, Snitsky got fired already. So you're in for some HUGE disappointment. Well unless you want to try to see if you can catch when HBK's hair flap flips forward during a match and you see his very noticeable bald spot.

I've kind of always wondered why he hasn't just done what Chavo and others have done and get hair transplants/plugs. Granted the long hair does a decent enough job covering it up but since he's so self conscious about it why not just solve the problem once and for all?

Actually since I've been watching HD TV it's kind of been a bit of an adjustment to seeing people practically pore deep. I seem to notice the heavy makeup actors wear a bit more. Not to mention that some people practically look computer generated now. Its actually a bit unsettling.

I've kind of always wondered why he hasn't just done what Chavo and others have done and get hair transplants/plugs. Granted the long hair does a decent enough job covering it up but since he's so self conscious about it why not just solve the problem once and for all?

Prolly against his religious beliefs. lol

Shawn's doin bandannas to cover his bald spot how? He can't afford those gaudy cowboy hats no more? Damn. We need to take a collection for Shawn. lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back