Live Discussion: Raw 1/26/09

C.M.

WrestleMania Main Event

Strength in Numbers

With some help from his "Legacy," Randy Orton defeated 29 other Superstars in the Royal Rumble Match. The Legend Killer earned himself a title opportunity at WrestleMania 25, but what action will be taken against him on Raw for his assault on Mr. McMahon?

Won't be in here because I will, of course, be at the show tonight.

Totally pumped. Cena/Jericho Street Fight after the show. ECW beforehand. Dark matches. It would be nice to see RVD as well, but I highly doubt it. I will promise to mark out like a bastard if RVD is there, however.

Tag Team Title Match

The stars will collide on Raw tonight as "The Dirt Sheet's" The Miz & John Morrison put their World Tag Team Championships on the line against "Word Up's" Cryme Tyme. Can the Robbin' Hoods relieve the champions of their precious gold?

Qualifying matches

No Way Out will feature a World Heavyweight Championship Eilmination Chamber Match, and the process to determine the competitors begins tonight on Raw with a series of qualifying matches featuring Raw's most dominant Superstars.

For some reason I think Cryme Tyme will win the titles tonight. I really dont know why. Maybe it's because Morrison/Miz's run hasnt been that good this time?

I just think Miz and Morrison are more talented than Cryme Tyme, thus having a more successful run

Yeah, that makes sense. Even though it would make the title seem less prestigious. But Vince doesn't care.

Yeah, that makes sense. Even though it would make the title seem less prestigious. But Vince doesn't care.

Jericho came back the day after a PPV. What's to say Christian won't come back a day after a major PPV?

Christian returns tonight, I called it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back