Live Discussion: RAW 12/17/2007

is it me or does Jeff Hardy look like he is not mentally in this match. It looks like he has lost something. Or is it just his character?

he does look different, his entrance was slow, maybe he's "burnt out" again

IDK, he looks, or he just doesn't seem into it. He has the biggest opportunity in his life right now he better not screw it up...

Well his Ladder match with Taker was bigger, but since his return it has been the biggest thing.

exactly, he said around the time of his first title push he got burnt out, maybe he did again, I hope not, Jeff's pretty cool

exactly, he said around the time of his first title push he got burnt out, maybe he did again, I hope not, Jeff's pretty cool

Maybe he just doesn't want the ME spotlight, Jeff seems to be the type of guy who is pretty quiet and keeps to himself, he might just be content in the mid-card, who knows?

lol, Jeff stood up too early... and maybe, he might just be content with mid card, or maybe he wantc ECW title,

I don't know he looked like he got a spark lit under his butt at the end of the match...

Wasnt expecting a clean win.

It was alright. Got too see crazy Mcmahon again. A decent tag match even though Orton looked weak again. A boring or and terrible opening segment, and the Handicap match was crap but other than that it was alright.

And all that finish with Jeff pinning Orton just confirms even more what we already know - Orton is going over clean at the rumble.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back