Live Discussion: RAW 12/3/2007

what do you mean? I could care less about a guy who is wrestling almost into his sixties, A wrestler who is considered the best ever in every main aspect of wrestling, but now he is a shadow of his former self, and his once spectacular career will be diminished because he was never able to leave in the Prime of His CAREER

Dude, you change your opinions every six seconds. Weren't you creaming yourself for Flair's return last week?

Dude, you change your opinions every six seconds. Weren't you creaming yourself for Flair's return last week?

Partially, but it doesnt take away the fact that his his career will be looked upon because he couldn't leave in the prime of it, and by todays normal wrestling fans, he will be remembered as a 60 yr old jobber.

I understand. I just like to cheer for the underdog. and thats what flair is. But i agree with the statement that he is old and looks real bad, and I wish he would have at least got a little in shape for the show. I was just waiting for him to break his hip on the the outside.
I love wrestling and enjoyed it in the 90's,but now i feel like it is just slow and the same every week. I need someone to tear it up on RAW! And now that i read that HHH is going to Mania to probably face Orton, I will prob not buy the ppv that has orton fighting Jericho. (sorry)
Huge Jericho fan, but let the guy win, and have orton chase him for a month, make him wrestle every week and have to win to get a title shot!!! (Make him wrestle HHH< UMAGA, even some cross brand matches.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back