Live Discussion: RAW 3/24/2008

I love how it so en vogue to bash the Kahli promos to hell and back, but what Umaga did was "classic"

That Flair one was close. that had me gettin a little emotional sittin here in the bean bag chair of doom...

What was funny was the way Umaga looked at the mic like it was gonna jump out and bite him...he pulled off the primitiveness of his character quite nicely.

That's why I love the Umaga character so much. He does the little things that make it hysterical, such as the fascination with the microphone.

I love how it so en vogue to bash the Kahli promos to hell and back, but what Umaga did was "classic"

That Flair one was close. that had me gettin a little emotional sittin here in the bean bag chair of doom...

Flair will be missed, that video was cool.

Eh, I wouldnt say missed. Im sure he will stay around as a manager or a GM or somthin. He still has mad charisma and promo ability

Hogan brought wrestling into the Mainstream and is a LEGEND. Flair though is still in the business putting over the younger talent and is gonna have a hell of a match at WrestleMania. While Hogan is still a Legend people aren't remembering him for what he accomplished in pro wrestling. They are remembering him for the stupid shit he lets his son do and now they're both getting sued

thats ridiculous, he is still be remembered for his wrestling, and every time he appears people cheer the hell out of him, Hogan is a lot bigger than Flair, he is better than Flair, and Flair is a shadow of his former self. People arent going to remember flair for being a 16 time champ, they're going to remember him for an over the hill wrestler who refused to quit because he cant carry a dollar without spending it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back