Live Discussion: Raw 1/26/09

Interesting angle, but Shane McMahon, SHANE MCMAHON single handedly decimating the three best performers from the Rumble for Raw? That's not the way to get Dibiase and Rhodes over. A one on one assault I could have lived with.

So they had an old out of shape Shane McMahon just bury the biggest the #1 contender for WM one night after winning the Rumble and his too stable-mates with ease.... and people bitch about Triple H*shrugs*

So they had an old out of shape Shane McMahon just bury the biggest the #1 contender for WM one night after winning the Rumble and his too stable-mates with ease.... and people bitch about Triple H*shrugs*
^ scary as it may sound to you, this is EXACTLY what I was thinking.

How awful was that ending?

Yeah the three losign to one was just bad. Orton and Shane is one thing but that was over the top now that I think of it.

He coulda used some "Just for Men" at least to give the impression that he belonged in the ring.

Hey guys, head over and discuss Raw from tonight with Johnny Fairplay. You can join that discussion by clicking HERE.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back