• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Live Discussion: Raw 1/26/09

Wasn't wild on the divas match either. Glorified Beth squash with a quick finish.

Like Melina in the green/blue though. Far better than the tan or whatever it was.

Wasn't wild on the divas match either. Glorified Beth squash with a quick finish.

Like Melina in the green/blue though. Far better than the tan or whatever it was.

maybe orton will go after edges title. cuz i heard the only reason they didn't do a orton/edge fued was cuz orton felt he wasn't on par with edge on the mic, but after his time off hes shown considerable improvement.

Beth said of Rosa: "We can keep her"
I wasn't aware Rosa was a stray dog...but in case you were wondering, that confirms who the man is in Glamorella.

And I think even Rey is a bit of a stretch for the EC..I was thinking Jericho, Kane, JBL, Michaels, and maybe Punk.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back