Live Discussion: RAW 1/28/2008

A.J.

SmackDown! is MY Show

Rumble Aftershocks

The night after the Royal Rumble, Raw rolls into Philadelphia. But the City of Brotherly Love isn’t likely to soothe longstanding rivalries.

Who will be the WWE Champion? This Sunday at the Rumble, Intercontinental Champion Jeff Hardy will try to take the gold from WWE Champion Randy Orton in a war that has become increasingly personal. Will Hardy realize his dream or will Orton avoid a Twist of Fate?

Meanwhile, things continue to get personal between Chris Jericho and the Lonestar Loudmouth, JBL. Two weeks ago, JBL bad-mouthed Jericho as his small children watched from home. Then, last Monday, Y2J made it clear to the Texas businessman that he will not relent until JBL gets punished for his disrespect. Will these two settle their bitter rivalry at the Rumble, or will it just be chapter one in a series of battles?

And what about the Royal Rumble Match itself? Will a Raw Superstar – such as Triple H, Umaga, or someone else – emerge victorious and earn the right to face a World Champion at WrestleMania XXIV?

The only way to find out is to tune in to Raw – in high-definition – live at 9/8 CT on USA Network.

Triple H and a partner of his choice vs. Snitsky & Umaga

Who will be HHH's partner? It seems obvious for it to be Shawn Michaels so I'm guessing it will be someone else.

Flair? HHH & Flair's admiration for each other, maybe a way for Flair to have his last tag-team match and it be with his "friend"

Batista? Rumours that HHH v Batista at 'Mania so maybe they could get the storyline started early? Plus Umaga & Snitsky are supposed to be beasts so HHH could go for the muscle even though he's Smackdown.

Big Show? Did anyone confirm he was going to return heel?

HHH, He is HHH after all, so he may once again prove he's invincible

I really hope tha show debuts tonight considering i am gunna be there. I also think it would be better for him to return heel as raw already has hbk, hhh, jericho, and unfortunatly now cena as top faces

I think Triple H is going to choose Batista for his partner and after the match one of them betrays the other(could very well be Batista since HHH eliminated him at the rumble). I really hope Trips turns heel tonight, he sucks as a face.

John Cena is going to choose Randy Orton to face at Mania obviously. It would be a nice surprise if he chooses his old nemesis Edge to face and move to SD, but that will be Taker's job.

I would laugh so hard if the ratings go down tonight, then Cena may stop getting all the attention for once and Vince may realize he got more than one Superstar on RAW for a change.

Hey everyone, Derf here. After months of being away from the Live Discussions, I'm finally returning for hopefully one night only, as my satalite has been knocked out due to bad weather. So odds are, I'll probably end up whi[pping together another of my famous sigs tonight. So heres to a good LD.

HHH/Batista as partners, but not because HHH chooses him, Batista will choose himself. Calling it now.

Not a fan of his but I missed Cena. He's slowly growing on me.

Liking how he acknowledges the boos.

Love the sig dragon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back