Live Discussion: RAW 1/14/2008

A.J.

SmackDown! is MY Show

Southern Roots

When Raw travels south to Mobile, Ala., this week, Jeff Hardy will have family on his mind. Last week, Hardy proved that his Royal Rumble challenger, Randy Orton, may have gotten under his skin when he assaulted his brother, Matt, but he didn’t get inside his head. The “Rainbow-haired Warrior” defeated Umaga in a Steel Cage Match as the WWE Champion looked on. What other dirty tricks does Orton have up his sleeve for his opponent? What will Hardy do to get back at the man who went after his brother?

In other action, Triple H brutalized William Regal last week in a First Blood Match for helping to put him out of the Royal Rumble. Unfortunately for the Raw General Manager, The Game appears to be on a mission and may not be finished getting even with him just yet. Just how much more punishment can a frustrated Triple H dole out?

The rivalry between Chris Jericho and JBL also continued to gather steam last week when the Lonestar Loudmouth interfered in their Handicap Match as Jericho tangled with Snitsky. JBL ruthlessly attacked Y2J by dragging him on the floor with a TV cable. Has JBL’s loathing for Jericho blinded him with rage? Just how will Y2J exact his revenge?

I hope that this week's show is better then lasts. I still saythat was a terrible Raw, and hope that this one is an improvement... Only time will tell though. Anyone else going to be here for the discussion?

I'll be here tonight. Jeff Hardy actually has me interested, Plus I don't want to miss a Lashley return promo.

So if I'm still alive, I'll be here

Fucking Wade Phillips:(:(:(:(

for all the talk of how bad raw was last week it really did end with a bang... that was a sick stunk at the end... i thought it was better then impact last week... but thats just me

In addition to what has already been reported, WWE has announced Ric Flair vs. William Regal for tonight’s RAW as well as Shawn Michaels in a Royal Rumble qualifying match.

Flair’s match will be under the “career threatening” stipulation where he would be forced to retire if he were to lose.

^^

So basically what they are telling us is that HBK and Ric Flair will win their matches tonight.

I'll be here tonight. Jeff Hardy actually has me interested, Plus I don't want to miss a Lashley return promo.

So if I'm still alive, I'll be here

Fucking Wade Phillips:(:(:(

:)....

meh I have a couple good hours leading up to Raw... Some hoops and Hockey. I hope this Raw is good. Hope Lashley has a return promo, or hopefully he returns, but i doubt it.

I fucking hate this storyline, BUT it seems as if Finlay and McMahon had some sort of a deal so maybe that will open up something fresh and not just the same fucking shit every week.

well, anything that pushes Finlay is something somewhat positive, but they just waste so much time with mindless unentertaining stuff on this storyline....ugh...

My predictions for tonight

1) Regal will lose to Flair
2) HBK will qualify for the rumble
3) Main Event will be Hardy/Jericho vs. Orton/JBL
4) We will have a Lashley return promo while Kennedy is yapping
5) Horny will have a 20-25 minute segment
6) More Maria playboy teases
7) A very boring Holly and Rhodes tag match
8) Triple H will bury somebody
9) Umaga will lose a match yet again

My predictions for tonight

1) Regal will lose to Flair
2) HBK will qualify for the rumble
3) Main Event will be Hardy/Jericho vs. Orton/JBL
4) We will have a Lashley return promo while Kennedy is yapping
5) Horny will have a 20-25 minute segment
6) More Maria playboy teases
7) A very boring Holly and Rhodes tag match
8) Triple H will bury somebody
9) Umaga will lose a match yet again

that sounds about right.

HHH doesnt bury people as much as everyone says

FACT

HHH hating is the flavor of the week

another FACT

so thats why he squashed the crap outa booker T when he came back at summer slamm, i know he needs a come-back feude but it was so one sided that it made book look really week and trips look like the next comming of super cena. Then only reason he put hardy over is so HHH could have his title match with orton at mania.

so thats why he squashed the shit outa booker T when he came back at summer slamm.

what sense would it make if Booker would have won that match?

none when someone returns they usually win their return match handily Rey Mysterio, Undertaker thats the way it always happens

just because Ryan Clark or whoever says that Triple H buries people that means nothing. you arent around backstage to see it and since people like to talk about it it seems to become a fact from being just a rumor

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back