Live Discussion: RAW 2/11/2008 **NO SPOILERS**

I really hope hhh loses on sunday. It'd be great to see hardy go to mania. The fans seem like they want it more than anyone else right now, and more than anything else the fans should be the ultimate masters.

Ugh I can't believe Hardy beat HBK. I hope all of the people who believe in the philosophy that the veterans should put over the stars on the rise are happy. Maybe I'm just upset that Shawn lost to Kennedy cleanly not long ago, and now to Hardy about a month later. Sure it was a good match, but at least taint the win so that it would make it look like Hardy wouldn't have won had the interference/weapon use/ref push not happened.

But by tainting the win...they destroy any credibility they've built up in Jeff as a main event wrestler.

A loss to Jeff Hardy won't taint Shawn Michael's legacy in any way. And you have to remember that Shawn beat Kennedy also.

I really hope he doesn't. Raw has been great the last few weeks because it's unpredicatble. HHH winning would bring that to a screeching halt.

Yep, what I've loved about WWE lately is that they haven't been falling into the "same old...same old" routine that they used to before...the product is more interesting now that they're experimenting and trying to build more main event stars. Things are so great now that they aren't focusing on only one individual.

But by tainting the win...they destroy any credibility they've built up in Jeff as a main event wrestler.

A loss to Jeff Hardy won't taint Shawn Michael's legacy in any way. And you have to remember that Shawn beat Kennedy also.

I understand what taint can do, but at the same time I don't think that in this case it would have hurt Jeff, it would have just made him look like someone who took advantage of an opportunity, much like they will all be doing in the elimination chamber.

But, what happened is now in the past, and hopefully HBK will seek some retribution and do some amazing things in the chamber to make up for his losses.

Yep, what I've loved about WWE lately is that they haven't been falling into the "same old...same old" routine that they used to before...the product is more interesting now that they're experimenting and trying to build more main event stars. Things are so great now that they aren't focusing on only one individual.

LOL.

Are you watching the same show I am?

LOL.

Are you watching the same show I am?

Course I am...admit it..Cena's return surprised the hell outta you...you may not have liked it ( I know I didn't...I was cursing up a storm..ended up waking up my mom) but it surprised you.

All i'm hoping is WWE doesn't let Cena win that title...but sadly I know they will..then we'll go back to the same old boring product.

Considering a whole 5 people in the entire world knew that Cena would be in the Rumble, I'd certainly say it was unpredictable.

That isn't my point.

When he entered the Rumble there was without a doubt in anyone's mind of who would win. If there was. You need a cat scan.

Once again, you peeps are misunderstanding what I was saying. Of course his return wasn't predictable but everything since has been so I have no clue to why the fuck you say it isn't the "same ol same ol" and "not focused on one guy".

Once again, you peeps are misunderstanding what I was saying. Of course his return wasn't predictable but everything since has been so I have no clue to why the fuck you say it isn't the "same ol same ol" and "not focused on one guy".

Cena may be a big part of the show, and yes he was overhyped as hell tonight, but the end of the show had nothing at all to do with cena, it was all the chamber. That's by far the biggest story on the show right now.

It hasn't reached that point yet In the meanwhile WWE are still trying to build a new main eventer. When Cena wins...things go back to the way they were..the only thing thing we'd have left to wonder is when they'll feed Jeff/Kennedy to him.

Since when the fuck did the #1 contendership become more important than the ACTUAL title match? Never. WWE hyped and pushed the RKO/Cena storyline massively tonight, they plugged a main event with 2 of it's biggest stars right now but that doesn automatically mean it's the main storyline when it isn't at all. Because last week Cena was the focus, and this week yet again promo's being crammed down my throat.

It hasn't reached that point yet In the meanwhile WWE are still trying to build a new main eventer. When Cena wins...things go back to the way they were..the only thing thing we'd have left to wonder is when they'll feed Jeff/Kennedy to him.

Jeff Hardy will be fed when he cashes in his MITB at SummerSlam and Kennedy will be fed at around December if not before the Hardy feud IMO.

Yeah and right now the majority of the upper card stars are involved in the chamber story. Cena will probably win on sunday as everyone thinks he will and then go on to devour whoever wins on sunday. That's what wwe has been trying to make us think, but what i'm saying is taht they've been building so many things that seem predictable then change it at the last second. Everyone was so sure HHH was winnign the rumble, then he losses. Might happen again.

Since when the fuck did the #1 contendership become more important than the ACTUAL title match? Never. WWE hyped and pushed the RKO/Cena storyline massively tonight, they plugged a main event with 2 of it's biggest stars right now but that doesn automatically mean it's the main storyline when it isn't at all. Because last week Cena was the focus, and this week yet again promo's being crammed down my throat.
:lmao:

Crammed down your throat? No more than Kennedy is being crammed down your throat with an interview EVERY single week for over a month now. C'mon now Wes.

You completely ignored my post to take a shot at one of my favorites..C'mon now Sly. That response was piss poor.

You completely ignored my post to take a shot at one of my favorites..C'mon now Sly. That response was piss poor.
I didn't take a shot at anyone. I don't care that Kennedy gets an interview every week.

The point was that your bitching is unjustified, because it's no different than what you see from just about every other guy on the roster. So unless you want to complain about Hardy being crammed down your throat with a match every week, and about Kennedy being crammed down your throat with an interview every week, and so on, then you really have no point.

:lmao:

Crammed down your throat? No more than Kennedy is being crammed down your throat with an interview EVERY single week for over a month now. C'mon now Wes.

Oh Please, Cena had video packages tonight, a match, and then a boring ass promo after the match, Kennedy gets like what on segment a week, how the fuck do you say Kennedy is crammed down our throats and Cena isn't

Oh Please, Cena had video packages tonight, a match, and then a boring ass promo after the match, Kennedy gets like what on segment a week, how the fuck do you say Kennedy is crammed down our throats and Cena isn't
No different than Kennedy last week. *shrugs*

Yeah right now

No it isn't. That's bullshit.

Cena will probably win on sunday as everyone thinks he will and then go on to devour whoever wins on sunday.

Yup, just continuing the same old shit as usual with that fucker.

That's what wwe has been trying to make us think, but what i'm saying is taht they've been building so many things that seem predictable then change it at the last second.

Like what? Besides that Cena Rumble return?

Everyone was so sure HHH was winnign the rumble, then he losses. Might happen again.

HHH would have won if Cena didn't show up. Wow dude one unpredictable thing really shows that the show is taking a turn to unpredictibility..:rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back