Live Discussion: RAW 2/25/2008

As stupid as half of the wrestlemania stuff is anymore, the hall of fame is still cool. Sorry for this waste of time dragon.

I do not believe that match... It's a disgrace to the womens division... Beth isn't even defending the title... It's a no contest, of course playboy will win it...

Tell me this Maria segment is not the only Diva action I'm seeing tonight.

Wow, Maria posed for Playboy. What an inspiration. I want to be just like her! *rolls eyes*

Flames Out
Dragon

I do not believe that match... It's a disgrace to the womens division... Beth isn't even defending the title... It's a no contest, of course playboy will win it...

Couldn't agree more. This happens every year. What's the point in wasting the champion again? Even maria vs beth would be better than this, and that's saying something.

Wow, Maria posed for Playboy. What an inspiration. I want to be just like her! *rolls eyes*

Flames Out
Dragon

me 2... and there's your dose of Divas... No Beth, no Melina, no Mickie... Just stupid Maria...

Flames Out
Dragon

Agreed. I'm nto a fan of the women's division but this is just freaking stupid.

BS. Candice spends MONTHS rehabbing her shoulder and she isn't even shown on Raw because of Maria.

Flames Out
Dragon

It's ok though cause you'll see her at Mania... with Maria of course... Maria is going to save the womens division cause she can beat Beth Pehonix... *cough cough* bullshit *cough*

This years HOF is going to be really emotional when ric flair gets inducted. the greatest in ring performer of all time. he puts over talent, doesnt have a big ego like hogan and doesnt demand big pay checks to do shows. 37 plus years in this business, came back to wrestle when Doc's told him not to after the plane crash, man with a lot of heart and desire for the business. the greatest of all time

Kennedy's new song sounds like a freakin hick song

when his song starts i wanna get my banjo and some chewin tobaccie

This years HOF is going to be really emotional when ric flair gets inducted. the greatest in ring performer of all time. he puts over talent, doesnt have a big ego like hogan and doesnt demand big pay checks to do shows. 37 plus years in this business, came back to wrestle when Doc's told him not to after the plane crash, man with a lot of heart and desire for the business. the greatest of all time

At least someone recognizes that. Yeah he's gotten old and yeah he probably should've retired earlier, but come on. He's Ric Flair. That man is a god in wrestling. I got to meet him once. Wearing a perfect suit, had a glass of champagne in his hand, and the nicest, most humble guy i've ever met.

Trish vs Mickie was probably the best womens storyline ever, and the match wasn't bad either why couldn't they come up with something that good espcially when they have Beth who is better than Trish.

Oh great Kennedy, zzzz....

RKO!!!!!!!!!! is gunna loose... So predictable... Why have a $ in the bank guy and Orton beat super Cena and HHH

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back