Live Discussion: RAW 2/25/2008

You would Imagine for TV matches that they would tape through the ads right. And then if the matches are added to DVDs they would have the ad gaps not in existence.

Wow this RAW, Road to Mania, and Mania itself looks horrendous.

Sadly, pretty true. MITB, Undertaker/Edge, and MVP/Hardy if they do it should be good matches. Hopefully better than just solid matches, but even for 55 bucks I fear WWE will still water those down and dissapoint.

I am also very dissapointed they brought Mickie's push to a sudden halt in favor of a Bunny Match that will be a filler. Sadly, Beth/Mickie would end up being a filler, also.

Batista/Umaga could be a decent big man match, or a accident.

WWE is too concerned with making WrestleMania feel big time. Hence stuff like the bunny match, boxer vs. wrestler, and the chance of a lot of watered down matches. In WWE's point of view, as long as everyone hits their few big moves its a solid effort, which is fine for tv. But for WrestleMania of all shows, everyone should go all out to give the performance of their year.

Anyone noticed, ever since cena came back from injury he is killing the main evnt scene? Killed hardys push, had a bad match at NWO and now going to stink up WM

Sadly, pretty true. MITB, Undertaker/Edge, and MVP/Hardy if they do it should be good matches. Hopefully better than just solid matches, but even for 55 bucks I fear WWE will still water those down and dissapoint.
I am also very dissapointed they brought Mickie's push to a sudden halt in favor of a Bunny Match that will be a filler. Sadly, Beth/Mickie would end up being a filler, also.

Batista/Umaga could be a decent big man match, or a accident.

WWE is too concerned with making WrestleMania feel big time. Hence stuff like the bunny match, boxer vs. wrestler, and the chance of a lot of watered down matches.

And Vince wonders why his buyrates are through the floor? I remember when ppvs were $30 each. That was expensive enough, but now going to 40 for a regular show and 55 for mania? And he can't imagine why he can't keep up with ufc.

Anyone noticed, ever since cena came back from injury he is killing the main evnt scene? Killed hardys push, had a bad match at NWO and now going to stink up WM

Gotta blame vince. Hardy, whose push isnt really dead imo, was getting pops so loud it was amazing. He's so hellbent on pushing cena as hogan 2 that he's ignoring the most important people, the audience.

Tony Garea actually works for the WWE and Im sure Cena would be happy to induct the guy since Garea produced the 5 Questions segments with Steve Lombardi.

And Vince wonders why his buyrates are through the floor? I remember when ppvs were $30 each. That was expensive enough, but now going to 40 for a regular show and 55 for mania? And he can't imagine why he can't keep up with ufc.

He would be wise to keep Mania at 50, the other big 3 at 35 and lower the monthly shows to the early 14 buck IYH pricetag and do brand exclusive shows with all the titles at stake and some midcard feuds getting blown off too. Or better yet just do 4 shows a year, maybe a 5th one. And utilize SNME better if they still do that.

Mic Check 1,2, 1,2

Ending was a bit anticlimatic though, big gap between the time Kennedy Mic Checked Cena 'til the end. Where'd Randy disappear too...thought he'd try to sneak attack HHH and get pedigreed.

Decent Raw tonight...lack of Divas action brought it down...WWE needs to make their women's division "important" again...it needs focuss for christ sake!

mr. kennedy will be world champ at the end of the day. he will win money in the bank, cena or hhh wins the title and will lose it to kennedy because kennedy will cash it in and hit him with a mic check.

^^

Agreed with this guy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back