Live Discussion: RAW 7/14/2008

I just wish it made more sense. I'm glad they at least picked someone I wanted to see dead. Perhaps this will inspire a comeback from the ECW Zombie, but it will be a flannel-donning Cena in a wig and powdery make-up. Now there's something I'd like to see.

I doubt that they're going with the "Cena gots killed" angle, especially after how bad it turned out. It appeared to me that afterwards JBL was looking around to see where he went. Even though he was staring him down the entire time, unless of course, Cena used his super powers to vanish just in the nick of time. They're not just gonna scrap this match, but it happened in 2002 when Hogan hit The Rock with a semi, and magically Rock came back a week or two later without a scratch.

Sonuva... it seems my red rep stems from the two anti-Cena statements I've made. I might as well provide no preference for any wrestler at all. Shango dislikes my Anti-Cena, Will would chop my nuts off if I said "yay Punk," and Kennedy would get me mixed reactions. Red rep it is, I guess. To clarify, that was about the character. I'm just not a fan. Oh well.

Anyway, the Kane thing still confuses me. I think he should bring back the See No Evil chain and lay into somebody. That'd be a fun time, I'm sure.

I also wish Kelly was in the ring longer. Not competing, but damn she looked hot. Her assless chap things look like a fun time. I'm not sure if you can get into a pair of pants that barely exist though...

Just once I'd like to see Santino win a match. His record has to be pretty bad, although I guess after tonight and the Pepsi crack, he'll be popular enough for awhile, and rightfully so. Comedic gold.

CM Punk needs to win an actual win. That'd be super.

Cena needs to make more sense during promos and use less cliches, or at least use them when they apply. At least tonight's match was amazing. Yay CTC.

If Santino and Jamie Noble were to ever wrestle each other, the world would probably end just as one got the pin on the other.

Meh. Didn't mean it to be taken literally. It happens.

Either way I found it a mildly disappointing way to end the show, mainly because I'm not sure where it's going. Maybe they'll try this spot at the GAB, with it actually making contact, whether it be on JBL or Cena. If not, no idea. At least now I have some interest in the match to see the repercussions of tonight. Mission accomplished for now.

Santino and Noble would probably have to end in a double DQ, or a double count out or something. Neither can win, it's just law.

The masked version of Kane is going to return at the GAB to interfere in the Batista/CM Punk match. His mask is obviously what is in that bag.

I hope this isn't the case, seeing as how it's what a lot of people expect/want to happen. If Raw plans to keep an air of unpredictability and "fresh" material in the air, bringing back Masked Kane would kinda be a bad way of doing it.

well that was an awesome RAW. I think I saw the shape of Kane's mask in his bag when he bent over to pick it up but I not sure. I love Jamie Noble so far on RAW and HBK vs Jericho is/will be the best feud this year.

hmmmmm...seem to remember everyone shitting on a certain person when HE squashed the tag champs by himself. lets see if Cena gets the same....

If i remember correctly people were pissed when HHH pedigreed Londrick when they tried to help HHH.

Dibiase and Rhodes were facing Cena in a match.

I could be wrong though cause i dont remember.

Meh, I thought they'd form a mini stable with the three of them. Years ago I heard that the WWE copyrighted the name 'Honour Society' (I believe for Kurt Angle's lame ass stable with Jindrak and Reigns), I figured they may use it for a Jericho based group as he kept yammering on about honour and truth.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back