• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Live Discussion: Raw 7/21/08

Yay they made Punk look like a bitch once again against that POS Batista...Batista and Cena, beat the living hell out of each other...

I hope when punk's feud with Boretista finnishes after the slam and Kane and Dave have 6 months of big guy matches, Y2J gets a nice long feud with good ol' CM. There match at KOTR give a tease at how good there matches could be and a feud with Y2J would really allow CM a chance to run on the mic.

Looks like they could possiably be settingup an Elimination Chamber match for SummerSlam

Punk vs. Batista vs. Cena vs. JBL vs. Jericho vs. Kane (WITHOUT THE STUPID FUCKING MASK!!!!)

This RAW wasn't as good as the past few. Though it was nice to see Lance Cade finally do something besides be Jericho's shadow.

Santino & Beth sitting in a tree...the first thing I thought of was Eddie and Chyna. Hopefully this will propel their careers much like it did for Eddie and Chyna. I hope Santino will finally be able to stop jobbing and actually win a match for a change.

D-Lo Brown barely got any reaction coming out, though its nice to see him back on the main roster. I guess most of the crowd didn't watch WWF back in the late 90's.

From the looks of things there's going to be an Elimination Chamber @ SummerSlam. Kane, JBL, Cena and Batista all want Punk's title and Jericho could easily throw himself into this match by claiming that he "ended Michaels' career".

I think D-Lo got a pretty good reaction, not when he first came out but, I heard some D-Lo chants and stuff.

But.. not a very good RAW IMO, again too much talking.
Come on WWE!!!
We
Want
wrEstling!

and yet Punk is the one with the Muy Thai background... if you want an example where size fails watch Liddell vs Silvia

All I'm saying is that Punk would probably trip over his own two feet and fall into Batista's fist. And, oh yeah, Muay Thai or not, Punk is a transistional champion and will never see the belt again.

All I'm saying is that Punk would probably trip over his own two feet and fall into Batista's fist. And, oh yeah, Muay Thai or not, Punk is a transistional champion and will never see the belt again.

If it were a shoot fight Batista would get his assed kicked, CM Punk is trained in martial arts, and he'd use that training to take Batista out

Hilarious, I could have sworn people were saying that John Cena was a transitional champ when he first won the title :rolleyes:

Raw wasn't bad but could have been better seeing as the only match that got the time to be good was the six man tag. Also good to see D-Lo Brown back on raw and as the person above me said he seemed to be getting cheered once the crowd recognized him. Hope creative has a plan for him.

Well the instant everyone realized I wasnt going to be around for this LD, they shoulda known that D'Lo was coming back. WWE. you motherfuckers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back