Live Discussion: Raw 1/19/09

And this year they've hyped it good. There's no real clear cut winner before the match, like there always is.

Orton wins the Rumble before they can fire him.

that was the greatest thing i have EVER seen

This has to be mean Orton will be involved with the Vince storyline at Wrestlemania. Geez, this leaves a lot of questions to be answered.

those were some stiff ass kicks, I think Vince might have been legitimately out lol. almost as vicious as Regal's suplex on punk

Orton wins the rumble. WWE cant fire him untill he has his title match. Orton wins at mania. Mcmahon keeps trying to screw him.

That would fit, but who does that leave Cena with?

Jericho would be my guess, though there have been rumors about a final Stone Cold match, what could be more epic than Stone Cold vs. Cena in the ME of WM25 in front of all of Austins fellows Texans?, I wouldn't say it's the most likely scenario, but it be fucking awesome if it did happen

Hmm well to be honest i can see Orton winning the rumble and then having a street fight with vince or shane at No Way Out challenging Cena at Mania. Vince insertes himself as Special Referee in the Orton and Cena match at Mania. The hype to the match has Vince siding with Cena but in the end Vince turns on Cena during the match by lowblowing Cena leading to a Punt by Orton and pins Cena to win the Title to end the show.

Hmm well to be honest i can see Orton winning the rumble and then having a street fight with vince or shane at No Way Out challenging Cena at Mania. Vince insertes himself as Special Referee in the Orton and Cena match at Mania. The hype to the match has Vince siding with Cena but in the end Vince turns on Cena during the match by lowblowing Cena leading to a Punt by Orton and pins Cena to win the Title to end the show.

Too X7ish.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back