Live Discussion: Commercial Free Raw 6/22/09

C.M.

WrestleMania Main Event

raw is trump's

This Monday, appearing on the show he just purchased, Donald Trump will present the first-ever commercial-free Raw. What other surprises will Raw's new owner have in store for the WWE Universe?

Last man standing

New Raw owner Donald Trump decreed that Randy Orton defend the WWE Title this Monday against Triple H in a Last Man Standing Match - the match type that saw The Game shatter The Viper's collarbone at One Night Stand last year.

SOOOOOOO pumped, like Orton vs. Triple H, I haven't seen this match in like, 2 months, should be AWESOmE This Time!!!

So, I made a bad decision today, in watching No Mercy 2007. I actually really like those two Orton vs HHH matches, but it's been done too many times overall for them to continue to succeed. Really hope this feud can end at the Bash. Or tonight, even.

Hopefully Trump makes an announcement worth caring about.

So, I made a bad decision today, in watching No Mercy 2007. I actually really like those two Orton vs HHH matches, but it's been done too many times overall for them to continue to succeed. Really hope this feud can end at the Bash. Or tonight, even.

Hopefully Trump makes an announcement worth caring about.
No such luck.

Well the press conference announcement was annoucement that concerend a few thousand people. Not a major change-the-face-of-the-planet bombshell we were (for some reason) expecting.
But hey, the night's still young, let's see what he's got lined up for us, y'know, when the episode actually starts.

So last week I watched Raw for the first time since the day after WM. I also hadn't been on the forums since then, but tonight I'm watching and, for the first time in quite a while, I'll be in on the LD.

I feel like this Raw is going to be a disappointment because of how great last week was and how high its gotten my expectations. Lets hope I'm wrong.

OK, they actually did it right.

It's not "WWE RAW" It's "Trump RAW".

That's kinda cool that they paid attention to the little detail...

Maybe Trump will announce that Brett Favre is retiring, that would be huge! The Trump says he will end the night with an even bigger announcement...Favre has come out of retirement.....

Maybe Trump will announce that Brett Favre is retiring, that would be huge! The Trump says he will end the night with an even bigger announcement...Favre has come out of retirement.....

Haha! But next week he'd retire again...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back