Live Discussion: Raw 6/1/09

I still have hope they'll come to their senses one day.

First, they have to get off Spike. It's butchering any chance at growth.

Absolutely. Spike could care fucking less, they have UFC to get them all kinds of ratings. If they even cared, they'd promote the hell out of TNA during UFC, but they don't.

Not sure where would be good. TNT, maybe.

WTF, how pathetic does this make Legacy look, it takes 3 guys to beat the piss out of a 95 year old who looks lioke he came straight from the golf course:disappointed:

How is a figure-four on the announce table any different to a normal figure-four?
I'm calling this right now, it's been Friends of HHH vs Orton since January and the last person left for Orton will be HBK. It'll be HBK who takes the title off Orton.

They don't need to overrun. End it now. Please.

Fuck...Batista makes the save, and Priceless won't stop to fight him two on one?! Really?! THIS is why your ratings are sinking. No one has faith in the players of your Main Storyline. I mean for fuck's sake.

I'm rather of the opinion that the overrun is completely unnecessary. If the WWE cut out some video packages and recaps, they could end Raw promptly at 11, and spare us the torment.

Absolutely. Spike could care fucking less, they have UFC to get them all kinds of ratings. If they even cared, they'd promote the hell out of TNA during UFC, but they don't.

Not sure where would be good. TNT, maybe.

They could have had a Fox deal.

Punt Flair. DO IT. DO IT. Please. YES!! He can stay the fuck off my TV screen.

..but now Orton looks like a constipated strawberry. and Batista looks like he's going to have a heart attack, what with all those veins popping in his body.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back