Live Discussion: Raw 6/1/09

They put a stupid street fight on between Flair and Orton, and then put it in a poor lit hallway? What shit.

TNA has the biggest window of opportunity they've ever had, but they continue to fuck it up by assuming we're actually interested in Jeff Jarrett driving his kids around town, or whatever the fuck he's doing this week.

I still have hope they'll come to their senses one day.

First, they have to get off Spike. It's butchering any chance at growth.

Oh no, they're running into the arena. They're going to get into the ring, i know it. Then I'll have to beat someone's ass.

Flair to get punted. PLEASE. Flair gets punted.

Didn't WCW try that at some point, and figure out that it didn't work, at all?

the problem was there were a bunch of shows filmed for after Starrcade. They were filmed in November and would air in January. The shows had Sid as world champion, having won it at Starrcade. Sid got fired and never won the belt so somewthing like 5 weeks of tv segments had to be edited to thrown away.

Lulz, Flair is bleeding. How in the fuck do you bleed when you literally have been doing nothing? He's such a horrible, horrible waste of my time. Orton beat his ass. Please. But don't get on the mic. Then I'll have to wish Cena on you.

is...is...that blood?, but...but it can't be, their no blood allowed in PG wrestling, I demand they spot this...crap RIGHT NOW!!

Awwww...I thought that was Batista making the "How dare you wrestle, bitch?!?!" save. Flair deserves this shit, he shouldn't be wrestling on my tv screen anyway.

Oh god, pull Flair's pants up. Please.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back