Live Discussion: RAW 9/28/09

Telling me that Cena went from being dead to being fresh and only does one move on Orton and he's out???

Da fuck. Seriously sick of Orton being booked like this and I'm a Orton mark to so sad.

2 things I hate.

1. Orton never sells anything, yet he gets an FU on a cage fence which does absolutely nothing, yet hes out for minutes?
2. After everything hes been through, wouldnt you think Cena would put his submission move on Orton? It would take forever for people to get up there and break it up.

Whatever.

Yeah but don't you think cena should of sold the injuries he took from Jerichshow. I mean he really did not get that much time to get a breath. then cena somehow gets the cell down and they he somehow stops orton from leaveing and is able to climb a cage.

Yeah but don't you think cena should of sold the injuries he took from Jerichshow. I mean he really did not get that much time to get a breath. then cena somehow gets the cell down and they he somehow stops orton from leaveing and is able to climb a cage.

Exactly which is why it's bullshit they're just destroying Orton more and more every week. Just keeps getting weaker, it's not even like he has even done any sneak attacks recently neither.

Exactly which is why it's bullshit they're just destroying Orton more and more every week. Just keeps getting weaker, it's not even like he has even done any sneak attacks recently neither.
This is why CM Punk is the businesses top heel. Orton is made to look weak while Punk is pushed equal to The Undertaker.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back