Live Discussion: Raw 6/1/09

C.M.

WrestleMania Main Event

Title in Paradise?
Last Monday, Kofi Kingston prevailed in a Triple Threat Match to earn a United States Title Match against champion MVP on the next edition of Raw. Can The Jamaican Craze seize The Franchise Playa's coveted gold?

Looks like it. Raw last week was a weird one with the Lakers/Nuggets, hopefully now that episode is done with and they can have a nice, solid build for Extreme Rules. There's the chance for MVP/Kofi to be a DQ finish which can lead to a multi man match up soon, or MVP can have a nice, solid defence. It would really surprise me if Kofi wins. Other than that another Legacy/Batista related main event and Big Show making a jobber submit would be my guesses.

MVP being boring and unconvincing while just plain trying too hard as a face in the same match where Kofi Kingston will be green and sloppy? Count me in!

It's Batista vs Rhodes OR Dibiase
Orton will decide by fliping a coin...

A mixture of unpredicability coupled with cutting edge writing right there....

MVP being boring and unconvincing while just plain trying too hard as a face in the same match where Kofi Kingston will be green and sloppy? Count me in!

Go jerk it to Punk posters or something :p

Will watch MVP/Kofi. Hopefully it opens the show so I can switch early.

It's Batista vs Rhodes OR Dibiase
Orton will decide by fliping a coin...

A mixture of unpredicability coupled with cutting edge writing right there....

I laughed cos I thought you were taking the piss out of creative.... then found out you were actually listing a match for tonight. Oh fuck. Hey at least there is a mystery partner for Cena for us to speculate about. Kennedy anyone? Oh, TM has already done that joke. HBK then? Random superstar from Smackdown? or Hornswoggle?

IOh fuck. Hey at least there is a mystery partner for Cena for us to speculate about. Kennedy anyone? Oh, TM has already done that joke. HBK then? Random superstar from Smackdown? or Hornswoggle?

Kendrick! How much of a swerve would that be?
We think Cena is getting a mystery partner, but it turns out Cena is TBK's mystery partner for the week.

I would MTFO if that happened.

Kofi Kingston to win the US title, turn heel and change the belt into the Jamaican Smoking Spliff's Title. You heard it here 1st.

I've read Cena's partner is "random", not necessarily a mystery return. But, options are limited, so either it's something epic like HBK or even HHH, or one of the new Oddities.

Honestly, you're probably right. It'll be Festus or Goldust or some shit. The best we can hope for is Kendrick.

Jeff Hardy is there tonight. Prolly him to promote Superstars on Thurs since he's in the main event.

I laughed cos I thought you were taking the piss out of creative.... then found out you were actually listing a match for tonight. Oh fuck. Hey at least there is a mystery partner for Cena for us to speculate about. Kennedy anyone? Oh, TM has already done that joke. HBK then? Random superstar from Smackdown? or Hornswoggle?

My bet's on Jeff Hardy.

He's in the house for a Superstars taping so it's a possibility....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back