Live Discussion: Commercial Free Raw 6/22/09

I was thinking the same thing. He didn't think of that in the weeks planning for the Submission match, or in the 83 times they've fought before?

great start to raw, once you found mcmahon had bought it back it was just meh

Do you just watch Raw to fucking bitch about it? If you do not like the fucking program quit watching the fucking thing. It isn't that fucking difficult. It is an enjoyable program and many people would agree with me. For fuck sakes go bitch about something else because your Raw bitching is getting fucking old...

First of all, watch your Fucking mouth with me. You got that? I don't put up with Bullshit from people who act like punks. This is a Discussion Forum, and you are going to learn to accept dissenting viewpoints. Do I make myself clear? You want to debate, then that's fine. If not, and you just want to bitch about my own criticisms, then save your breath.

Now, as far as your comments, I have had Raw turned off for two months because I was pissed off at the lack of effort going into the show. By the way, if you look around, this forum seems overwhelmingly against the direction of Raw, so perhaps you need to get a clue.

As far as you testing my bluff on whether or not I will shut the program off, that's pretty funny. I do what I say I am going to do. I turned it off for two months, and after this little stunt lasting only a week, and giving fans some false hope that a leaf was being turned, it's going off again.

And I will continue to voice my dissent.

Look around at the polls. More people are either apathetic or dissatisfied with the product, as opposed to people that can rate themselves as being satisfied with it. It isn't me that is in the minority. It's you. So a little more humility on your part would probably be best, just so you know your place.

And the thing was, this was a great Raw so far, definitely more so because of the hype surrounding the show. Some good matches and decent segments. Everything was going great. Why ruin a good thing after a week, only to revert to things going back to the way they used to be, with more upset fans.

I want a show that represents this type of "expect anything" product each week on Raw. That is what we used to have, and that is what I want to see again. Obviously, I am not alone with my thoughts on that. Not by a long shot.

People like you should be satisfied with Smackdown, if you watch WWE just for the wrestling. Go watch Smackdown, or go watch Ring of Honor, if the wrestling is all you want to see.

I'll take intriguing storylines and characters mixed with wrestling, on Raw. Like I said, we had that this week. And now that it has ended, it certainly appears like things are back to normal again.

So, yeah. Raw is off once again, until they do something interesting again. Back to just the newsboards until then.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back