Live Discussion: Commercial Free Raw 6/22/09

Yeah. Whatever.
Fun little RAW. Kinda annoyed that there's no more Trump because I was hoping for a brand war.

Dude, why are you getting so worked up over this? I mean it's no secret that you don't like me. But other people that don't like me just merely ignore me and don't get all worked up and intense. I mean it's a waste of your time dontcha think? I mean such vulgar language and demeanor, is it really that necessary and will it really get me to never continue to make a joke of the matter in the future? No, because rather than being mad or overintense about it, I think it's funny and laughable. So I will continue to laugh about it. Life is too short o get made over petty thinks my friend.

Lee is a bigot

Dude, why are you getting so worked up over this? I mean it's no secret that you don't like me. But other people that don't like me just merely ignore me and don't get all worked up and intense. I mean it's a waste of your time dontcha think? I mean such vulgar language and demeanor, is it really that necessary and will it really get me to never continue to make a joke of the matter in the future? No, because rather than being mad or overintense about it, I think it's funny and laughable. So I will continue to laugh about it. Life is too short o get made over petty thinks my friend.

lol hypocrisy

The best thing they've done in years on Raw, ended within one week. Unbelievable. I guess I can go back to turning Raw off again. I am so tired of getting my hopes up that things are really going to change.

Pissing off Staff: We won’t put up with it. If you are being persistently and intentionally being annoying to a Staff member, the Staff member has every right to ban you. Do not be afraid to discuss and debate Staff members; just do not “Troll” a Staff member.

Dude, what are you talking about? There are like 6 staff members in here and the only one who even has even thought this was a meaningful enough cause to get mad is you. I'm not being annoying to a staff member, cuz you are the one who addressed me in a really intense manner. I didn't seek you out andI really don't see why you are getting mad. It's not that big a deal as I was joking with another forum member. Trolling? What is exactly is your definition of trolling? Please explain, cuz you really lost me on this one.

I've said it once, so I'll say it one more time.

SHUT UP ABOUT THE FUCKING WARNING FROM THE RUMBLE. IT WAS 6 FUCKING MONTHS AGO. I'VE GIVEN ONE INFRACTION ALREADY AND I'LL GLADLY GIVE MORE. DROP IT.

The best thing they've done in years on Raw, ended within one week. Unbelievable. I guess I can go back to turning Raw off again. I am so tired of getting my hopes up that things are really going to change.
Do you just watch Raw to fucking bitch about it? If you do not like the fucking program quit watching the fucking thing. It isn't that fucking difficult. It is an enjoyable program and many people would agree with me. For fuck sakes go bitch about something else because your Raw bitching is getting fucking old...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back