Live Discussion: Raw 1/26/09

Do you guys think it's possible that the whole fight scene at the end was faked by McMahon and Legacy and they'll reveil it next week? I just don't think that the ending was done well enough to justify Shane beating up all of Legacy.

Side Note: KOFI KINGSTON FOR WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION!!!

With those herendous shots by Shane probably, Orton is smart enough for something like that, but I don't know how they would explain Shane being ok with Orton punting Vince.

So they had an old out of shape Shane McMahon just bury the biggest the #1 contender for WM one night after winning the Rumble and his too stable-mates with ease.... and people bitch about Triple H*shrugs*

Naa, people only bitch when their beloved heels don't get the upper hand.

Well IDK how likely this is, but this is what I see happening for NWO, I'm thinking we'll get a six man tag, Legacy vs. the McMahons & Trips, Shane wants a peice of Randy, and I'm sure Vince wouldn't mind getting his hands on him as well, and Trips is prolly pretty pissed with the way he got eliminated last night, plus I'm guessing Vickie is prolly gonna screw Trips out of the SD! EC match anyways, so the McMahons will take a trip over to SD! and recruit Trips, saying that if he agrees to team with them for the match they'll give him a #1 contender match at WM or some shit, and that's where Shane will turn heel most likely if at all, I'm still not totally sold on a McMahon joining Legacy personally

Ok so it's cena, Jericho, kofi, and rey for now for the ec match at nwo

Omg those punches were horrible I would of liked to see randy get fired and "sue" the WWE

Do you guys think it's possible that the whole fight scene at the end was faked by McMahon and Legacy and they'll reveil it next week? I just don't think that the ending was done well enough to justify Shane beating up all of Legacy.
I was just about to suggest this.

Legacy had to be sandbagging Shane, because there's no way the idea of the top performer on the program (and his stable) being taken down by an out-of-shape, middle-aged man could have sounded good to anyone in creative. Now, I'm not saying that Shane was necessarily in on it, though I personally think he was.

Or maybe Shane's IED flared up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back