Fantasy Football

Cena's Little Helper

Mid-Card Championship Winner
After playing for the first time last year, I'm going balls to the wall this year with it. Sugarloaf's thread got me all excited and I plan on starting at least two separate leagues once the lockout is officially lifted. If you have interest in joining one of the leagues, let me know in here. Also, let me know if you prefer yahoo or NFL/ESPN fantasy football. I plan on doing one league with 14 players and a more intimate one with only 10 (maybe even just 8). Although it's not the norm in most leagues, I'll let you know right now that receptions will be tallied into/count towards a wide receiver's fantasy score in the leagues that I start. So, consider this fair warning.

All right, if you're interest, so say in here. I'll PM you the details when I start up the leagues. I'm already reserving spots for the following:

IndyJon22
GuyCompton
jmt225
Becker (if I can still manage to get a hold of him)
Marquis (see Becker)
TheOneBigWill

Sign me up for a Yahoo league por favor.

Also, I dig PPR leagues, it makes a running back that goes out for passes much more valuable as well as tight ends that make a lot of catches for short gains.

I'd be down to joins a fantasy football league if there's room for me.

I made it to the championship game in my league last year. I started over-thinking things and I bombed in the last game.

You know I'm down.

I'm actually a bit worried about Marquis, though. I sent him a PM a few days ago and when I never got a reply, I checked his Sherdog page to tell him to log on WZ and he hasn't been on in a week, which is VERY unlike him... he's usually on that fucking site 24/7. Hopefully he just got in school, or a job and gf, or is on a vacation, ect. and nothing bad happened to him. :(

I don't know how gamertags work, but I would assume you can see when the last time a person was online, right? Will, if you read this, check for me since I know you two are friends on the X-Box thingy.

Will defriended Marquis on 360 after I e-sued Will on Marquis's behalf for breach of contract in their Madden league. MSNs or Sherdog is still the best way to get a hold of him.

Firstly, I'm down for any league you start. I love me some Fantasy Football.

I don't know how gamertags work, but I would assume you can see when the last time a person was online, right? Will, if you read this, check for me since I know you two are friends on the X-Box thingy.

Marquis logs in invisibly, which means you CAN NOT tell when they were last on, unless they sign in at any point and time allowing people to see him online. I just checked on xbox.com through my account, and it says "Last Online: Unavailable".

I sent him a message some time back regarding an xbox game, through xbox, as well - and he never replied. I was kinda curious too. I've been on MSN sparingly to check if he's ever on, but no luck there either.

Will defriended Marquis on 360 after I e-sued Will on Marquis's behalf for breach of contract in their Madden league. MSNs or Sherdog is still the best way to get a hold of him.

Those are false allegations, good sir. As I filed for an appeal to have the case dropped on the account that he quit the league.

I like the PPR format, and I most certainly am in. I already play in two leagues, but would love the chance to play with guys from here. I prefer Yahoo personally.

I have joined, and I suck at making names. I'm 'The Team Named Suh' for now. Will change when I think of something better.

The lockout's over!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D If you haven't signed up for FF yet, here's the link:

http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/f1/95541

ID is at the end of the link (95541)
PW= coobinbobbin

I have six slots left. I also have another league of 10 going as well. That has seven slots available, but, for now, I'm only opening that up to people I have played FF with (if memory serves me correct, I've played with the following: Twist, I Turn Girls Gay, jmt, Will, Becker, Guy, GD, Marquis, Theo, Stormtrooper, plus three other people whose WZ names I never figured out). If you want in that league, PM me. If you didn't play in last year's league, I'll put your name on a list and tell you whether or not I'll admit you a week from today.

Yes finally. View my show and I will do analysis of the 32 teams. I expect Aaron Rodgers, Roddy White, and Adrian Peterson to have monstrous years. A sleep pick is Mark Ingram.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back