Anyone want to try...

Minor League Brian

Master of the Legendary Triple Post
The new Fantasy Football game on NFL.com? I'd personally love to be in multiple leagues this year and wouldn't mind running one on NFL, Yahoo, and ESPN if you'd like.

I ask as you can set this one up now.

I know some football, but not as much as I do about baseball. I could be a nice Fantasy Football jobber.

I believe it's your standard FF type format, but from the looks you'll have up to date info on your players. Possibly NFL videos of their highlights from the day and what not, not really sure yet. I'll set it up now.

Actually, do you want to participate in a live draft (which can take a few hours) or would you rather draft on here and I can input it from there?

An online draft is better for those who don't know anything about the game. It also takes less time, actually.

I took 2nd in the official WZ league last year, although it seemed a couple people just completely forgot about it when it actually started. Also took 2nd in my money league.

Lesson learned: Get players on shit teams that will produce stats towards the end of the season.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back