New Fantasy Wrestling Leagues Starting Up Soon

Cena's Little Helper

Mid-Card Championship Winner
If you are interested in participating in our Fantasy Wrestling League, two new leagues of 12 will start on 1 January 2011. They will run through the year, but, if at any time you can no longer participate, I will find a replacement for you.

Draft date and other details will follow once I have enough interest.

Yeah im in, but i must warn you. I am champion in my one man league 5 of the last 6 years.

This is whom I currently have signed up:

klunderbunker
Senor Truth
Numbers
The Holy One
Noah
FunKay
Norm
youngbullzeye
Muffin Top Merkley

Baller
Wolfdemon
Anonymous Mozzarella
Super Hans
nightmare
Milenko
Thriller

I'm doing two leagues. One will be a monthly head-to-head league, one will be a rotisseries league (the league I currently run in rotisseries-style; everyone faces each other all season long). The posters in bold are currently in the league and will thus have preference in what league they want to be in.

With that said, I have seven spots open (I'll take a spot in whatever league has the final vacancy). So, I'm still looking for other posters to join. Also, when did we want to draft?

I consider joining if it doesn't take a shitload of time, but I have no idea how this works nor were I able to find a thread where everything is explained. I figured you somehow choose wrestlers and get points for their real life success, but nothing else. Can someone explain or provide a link please?

Niño Vega;2651211 said:
I consider joining if it doesn't take a shitload of time, but I have no idea how this works nor were I able to find a thread where everything is explained. I figured you somehow choose wrestlers and get points for their real life success, but nothing else. Can someone explain or provide a link please?

There's forum dedicated to it: http://forums.wrestlezone.com/forumdisplay.php?f=279

I would need a date for the draft to see if I work.

By the looks of things though I may have Mondays & Tuesdays off every week.

So, I'm putting all three British/Irish/Whatever you want to call yourselves posters into one league. If any other people from the Isles come along, I'll put them in your league. I'm setting your draft up for Sunday at 10 PM GMT. Any preference on the type of league (head-to-head or rotisserie)?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back