New Fantasy Wrestling Leagues Starting Up Soon

Niño Vega;2665907 said:
Thank you for answering! I have some questions left though:

Will points be awarded for DGUSA matches? Or better: which leagues will count this time? WWE, TNA, ROH, NJPW, NOAH? I guess no CMLL and AAA this time. And will it be possible to pick free agents like Matt Hardy, considering he'll sign a TNA contract early in the year? And what about that tag team picking you talked about last time (seven singles wrestlers and a team)? I mean, there are about ten tag teams for twelve league members and some of them will likely break up during the year.

I will count results from all of the following promotions:

WWE (RAW, SmackDown!, Superstars, TV Specials, and PPVs only)
TNA (iMPACT!, Xplosion, TV Specials, and PPVs only)
ROH (All shows)
Dragon Gate (All shows)
NJPW (All shows)
AJPW (All shows)
NOAH (All shows)
DDT (All shows)

Additions to the list of available wrestlers will be on a first-come, first-serve basis.

Here's how the tag team selections will work:
*I will make sure that there are 12 tag teams available.
*You have one of two choices: you can either pick a tag team in the first or second round or pick two singles wrestlers in the third round. So, if you forgo the option of a tag team, you will get two consecutive picks, instead of just one pick in the third round. If you select a tag team in the first or second round, it will only count as one pick.

So the first league drafts this upcoming Sunday (5 PM Eastern). This is the European Rotisserie League. I have the following people:

Super Hans
Numbers
FunKay
Nino Vega
Norm
Anonymous Mozzarella
tdigle

So, I have eight spots open on this one. If you've already decided to participate, you can jump in on this one or wait for the other league (draft date TBA). So, anyone else want to partake in this one?

Still need 5 participants. Draft is in 2 hours, 15 minutes.

Additions to the list of available wrestlers will be on a first-come, first-serve basis.
Thank you very much!

And sorry for bothering, just one last thing, then it's crystal clear. The statement above means that I will not be able to pick for example Chris Jericho or Matt Hardy tonight, because they're not in contract with one of the recognized leagues and therefore not on the list, right? If so, will we be able to claim them as soon as they sign a contract, appear on a show or you add them to the list and declare them eligible?

Niño Vega;2666110 said:
Thank you very much!

And sorry for bothering, just one last thing, then it's crystal clear. The statement above means that I will not be able to pick for example Chris Jericho or Matt Hardy tonight, because they're not in contract with one of the recognized leagues and therefore not on the list, right? If so, will we be able to claim them as soon as they sign a contract, appear on a show or you add them to the list and declare them eligible?

Correct.

Regarding the draft, do we all draft there or is there more than one group?

Second regarding the Japanese companies, approximately how many shows a month do they have?

Regarding the draft, do we all draft there or is there more than one group?

Second regarding the Japanese companies, approximately how many shows a month do they have?

There are going to be two leagues. The draft I'm running tonight if for the first league. I don't know the draft date for the other one yet.

Japanese promotions can have anywhere from 4 to 12 shows a month. It all depends on whether or not they're on tour at a time. Withing a 12 week/3 month period, they'll have approximately 25 shows.

All right, The Holy One is in for this league. That means I have 4 spots left. I PMed 14 people, so hopefully I can get 4 more. If worse comes to worst, I can always just draft for the other teams and give them to participants.

How many people do we draft? How many teams per league? Sorry for all the questions, I forgot I was doing this.

Fuck it, I'll cut this one down to ten spots. I'll keep Super Hans in for now, but he probably forgot about the draft, so this league will probably only be ten people.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back