All Future Wrestlemania Discussion (Matches, Gimmicks, Angles.... KEEP IT IN HERE!)

Who will Lesnar face at Mania

• Rock

• HHH

• CM Punk

• Orton

• Undertaker

• Cena

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.
the only plus i can add to John Cena is, From Wrestlemania 21 until No Mercy 2007 Cena only wasnt in possession of the belt for 4 months. Thats impressive and whats terrible is between then and now he has held the belt 9 times. what makes that sound worse is his next title after that was Nov 2008... so in 3 years he held it 9 times. Ric Flair had all of his reigns spread over around 20 year. cena has 12 in 6 years, if he does indeed break it personally his reputation will look crappy. Ric Flair deserved each reign and flat out cena since 2008 has been transitional. Cenas actual reputation to the fans in wrestling is not good, while everyone else that is even close to Flair has a good one.

of course Cena will win at least 4 more useless titles......this proves how low the actual belts have sunk to these days. Orton will pas Flair as well, it is a completely different sport/entertainment to when Flair had a right to be in the ring.

I hope that story of yours won't happen cuz it's bad...I hope also that Cena won't breakFlair record(or anyone else even i don't like flair) but i think that's something that should be his forever...
But than again cena is still young and there is 98% chance that he goes to 20 title reign,not only 17...

come on guys this would be the match of the ages just look at the hiac that undertaker and mankind have had b4. so i say at WM 29 we have a NO holds barred any things goes match between them and i tell u something that match would be more credable and legendery than rock vs cena as come on they should of left that match for the big one WM 30
:lol::lol::lol::lol::p:p:p:confused::worship:

it might not happen sunday but it will happen when undertaker lose's at WM who will take is place at maina and will the person who beat him start there own streck at Maina or do u simply see it as The Undertakers streck is a once in this world happning ?? come on give me ur thoughts guys and i hope this is the right one for my post :):) if not im sorry :worship::worship: !!!!!!!!!
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

One of the stupidest things I have ever read.
Foley is way past it.
That HIAC is a one off, and any further matches between the two would just taint that history.
No money in it. No point.

john cena has shorley got to be the man that beats the undertaker as he deserves it i dont care what people say hes been shoved down our throats, he needs to beat the rock and then at mania 30 beat taker.

As much as I loved Mick Foley for what he has contributed to hardcore wrestling, having him and Undertaker at this stage would be down right awful. I mean I'll admit that while thinking of new opponents for Taker to face at Mania, I did realize those two have never battled at the big one. I understand their history in the boiler room and Foley being everyone's friendly crash dummy but those years are long gone. Even IF...which is a big IF the Undertaker loses at Mania and his streak ends, it sure shouldn't go against a semi-retired wrestler. Course I might eat my words come tomorrow so who knows. I do feel thought against Foley, no go.

Considering any remote 'top' or upcoming talent in the WWE right now are any of them undefeated at Mania? If there is even a yes to that question then can you see whomever that wrestler might be going on for the next 20-25 years always winning? Let's be honest, what Undertaker has done will probably never be repeated. In the early days he played a 'dead zombie' type character so it made sense that he wouldn't lose. The middle Mania events he was main eventing to a degree but he never faced Bret Hart, HBK, Stone Cold or the Rock. IF that had happened I highly doubt there would be any streak. Then the powers at be actually took notice that Taker was undefeated and made a gimmick out of it which worked great for heels. Well at least most of the time, some like Henry or Big Show/A-Train were just fed to Taker. Bottom line is that if this were ever to be repeated, first it'd take some serious planning and well I don't know, honestly I don't ever see this happening again.

He won't lose. If he was going to lose, it would have happened by now. This is likely his last match. Unlike Flair and HBK, having a "retirement" angle for Undertaker wouldn't feel right, hence the "end of an Era" tagline instead.

Undertaker will beat Triple H tomorrow night, putting his streak at 20-0, which is where it will stay. Tomorrow night, I feel confident in saying, is truely going to be the end of an era in that it will be the last time we see the Undertaker in a match.

i agree with what ur saying and i was thinking of foley and taker from back in the day and sorry for offence caused i was just stating it would be a classic match if it happened say 10yrs previous

Personally I would prefer it if Taker's streak stayed intact, undefeated, and is his legacy. But, if Taker chooses to 'give it up' and pass the torch to someone, I have to have faith he'd choose an up-and-comer that would benefit immensely from the rub, someone like Sheamus.

There's simply no point to his losing the streak to an established wrestler or legend like HHH, or even a returning Lesnar, or a super-special appearance by Sting; no-one gains anything there, as awesome a spectacle as the matches could be they're not worth ending the streak.

Wrestlezone broke the news last night saying that Brock Lesnar has signed a 1 year deal with the WWE. And he could make apperance at WM28, in my opinion i would love to see Brock Lesnar vs John Cena at WM29 for the Main Event that would be a epic match. Granted it won't be the match of the decade like the Rock vs John Cena, but still going to be amazing match. But I will properly get a few people saying on this that Brock lesnar mit come out in the Undertakers match and face him next year. But Im guessing Brock Lesnar properly won't seen until tomorrow nights Raw.

So here's my question to you

(1) Would you like to see Brock Lesnar vs John Cena at WM29

(2) Do you think Brock Lesnar will make apperance at WM28 in someway

Please give me your thoughts thanks :lmao:

If I was WWE Creative...I would have Lesnar screw The Rock tonight - Cena is out after a Rock bottom and Rock is about to do the people's elbow...out comes Lesnar from the crowd and F5's The Rock (getting automatic heel heat because of it being Miami) Cena then comes round and FU's The Rock picking up the win.

The Rock faces Lesnar at Summerslam 2012
Cena vs. The Rock rematch at WrestleMania 29 which leaves The Undertaker vs. Lesnar at WrestleMania 29.

Lesnar has already beaten cena numerous times, no need for them to square off again. Not at WM at least.

Let Lesnar take on Punk at WM next year. Les can beat cena at a lesser PPV this year

WHAT!!!! Lesner vs Punk? Punk is not on that level and its very unlikely he will be next year. That is ridic. If Lesner comes back it would have to be, Cena, Taker, HHH, Rock or Batista. Thats all.

I think there would be more to gain from a Lesnar V Undertaker match at Mania 29 than there would be for a Lesnar V Cena match. However I can see this leading to Lesnar interfering in the Rock/Cena match tonight causing the Rock to win and thus have Cena come out demanding explanations on Raw and build a feud with Lesnar towards Summerslam. (You can swap the roles of Rock and Cena here, Either works)

Have Cena and Lesnar settle the score at Summerslam and if it's true that Rock is scheduled for 3 matches, have him have a match with another up and comer at Summerslam (Miz, Rhodes, Swagger etc) and then have Rock's final match at Mania 29 where he "passes the torch to Cena"

Alternatively you can have Lesnar interfere in the HIAC where he destroys Taker only to have Taker pull out the win and challenege Lesnar at Mania. Or you can have him destroy HHH leading to him challenging Taker at Mania.

If it's true and Lesnar has signed a one year extension, then there are many different scenarios the creative team can put together for the next year or so but if they do have Lesnar interfere in either of these two matches then fans are gonna be pissed, so creative had better have good plans to where an interference would eventually lead. Guess we will find out soon what happens.

i think cena vs lesnar could be a very good story line because if lesnar hadn't left, would cena have been as big of a star as he currently is? the feud could be built around that in some way and could get real intense leadin to a very physical match at wm 29. thats how i can see it folding out but id love to be wrong and see a lesnar taker feud!

well if cena gets the win over the rock tonight he should cut a promo saying he wants brock lesnar at wm 29...with cena playing the under dog saying lesnar beat him before and he wants a new match...then lesnar can go where no wrestler has went before and say the only way he would face cena is it went by ufc rules...that would turn some heads and raise some eyebrows in the media even pull in ifc casual fans.

Are we taking it for granted then that Brock is going to do a Dwayne and appear mostly via satellite? If so, I've already lost interest. I know that Brock's got funky guts so probably can't do a full time in-ring schedule, but he needs to maintain a constant presence throughout the year to make it a good build.

Remember, Brock is by no means fantastic on the stick. For the most part of his relatively brief time in WWE Heyman was his mouthpiece. He's going to need a stooge to help garner heat for him because he just doesn't have the instant star power that, for example, The Rock or Jericho have.

Moreover, Lesnar's tenure was - in the grand scheme of things - a flash in the pan. He was only around for less than 3 years, and spent most of his time on Smackdown. It begs the question, how many WWE fans (diehards exempt) remember Brock or even care?

Brock shot to the top incredibly quickly during his run and faced off against most of the main stars already: Rock, 'Taker, Cena, Show, Angle, Goldberg, HHH. With the exception of vs. Angle at Wrestlemania, none were particularly classic bouts.

So who could he face at WM? Of course, going up against Cena, the top dog, will be a big draw. Cena was nowhere near the level he is now when Brock left; now they could take it to another level. Or, the Undertaker, settling beef from that real-life 'confrontation'. Or maybe have Brock face someone like Sheamus and let them have an all-out scrap. Either way, I can't say I'm stoked.

Don't get me wrong, I don't dislike the fella, I just feel that some fans nostalgically make him out to be bigger and better than he actually is.

(Note to mods: please can we merge this into an overall Brock thread?)

[QUOTE

(1) Would you like to see Brock Lesnar vs John Cena at WM29

(2) Do you think Brock Lesnar will make apperance at WM28 in someway

[/QUOTE]

I'm a boxing/mma guy I love big fights and love the big rematches and one rematch we never got was the Lesnar/Cena II so having that bout now would be cool but the problem is how will WWE use Lesnar in the year, Rock II? Undertaker? HHH? Cena??

So yeah Cena/Lesnar II @ 29 I'd watch it.

I actually hope he does but in a more press conference style backstage announcement that he's resigned.

If they get Lesnar to wrestle again and it is vs. Cena...then big meh. I would watch it sure but they have better options, including Rock-Lesnar. Lesnar-Cena match would be another match where we all know who would win for the sake of "putting over". This match would by no means even be close to what Rock-Cena is. Rock-Lesnar on the other hand ,you`ve got a lot to build from that match at summerslam 2002. Two guys who left the WWE for other paths, been successful at that, felt fans hate for that at some point in time and most importantly, two huuuuge names. Lesnar-Taker, well they can build on that confrontation they had last year.They`ve had some great feuds in the past. Lesnar could pose as a legitimate threat to the streak. Granted he won`t break it, possible opponents are something very rare now for Taker and that`s why they are having rematches.
Best case scenario would be:
Rock-Lesnar.
Cena-Taker.

Now I would love Austin-Punk but I doubt Austin would want his return to be loss in all of these big names. If Austin wrestles again, he will be the main event.

Now people will argue how can WWE have a main event with two part timers ...well duh, if they can have the match, they will have it...don`t over think that with the whole taking the spot thing... Rock-Lesnar would be a huge attraction, as big as they can get for next year and it is only logical for WWE to have it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back