**Merged** All Things Undertaker/Sting - KEEP IT IN HERE!

Can undertaker vs. Sting be a 5-star match

• No, they are too old

• Of course They can still put on a 5 star match

• No, but it will still be a good match.

Results are only viewable after voting.
ANYONE who knows ANYTHING abou the careers of these men should know this is a must see match that will forever go down in history, IF it happens. so far the mania card looks weak and even rocky cant save this cheap 2nd rate match pay per view, but add sting vs taker and this will create buys! (i know i would) i dont think i need to give you examples of different angles that they could play or different scenarios (use ur own imagination.) but this is definetly something peaople would be intrested in, im not giving up on sting comin to wwe just yet....theres still plenty of time till mania and hopefully Vince can make it happen.

I'm hugely anticipating this match!! Two of my all time faves going at it on the grandest stage of all....yeah, pretty epic! This would be right up there with Taker/HBK last year.

We will know for sure after next Monday's Raw and I'd love for all the dual theories to be on the money.

The interesting thing is going to be how they actually handle Taker's return as if the guys analysing the 2.21.11 vignettes are right then it wont be just Taker showing up on next weeks Raw, his Mania opponent will be revealed as well.

Aight everyone.....everyone wants to think that if Sting is involved in this 2-21-11 video that he will be facing the Taker. But I haven't seen anyone say much about this: "Why set up two men in the same fashion if they are going to be facing each other????"

No one has thought about the fact that maybe a storyline could be that Sting and the Taker are together. Both are 'darker' characters.....both could easily be on the same side of the fence.

I just don't see Vince setting up an angle in this fashion, and then have them both face each other in a feud that will end in 6 weeks. I had mentioned in an earlier post that IF Sting is involved and is with WWE.....I feel its more likely that he'll be having small encounters with the Rock. I'm not fully buying the Taker/HHH match. I can see it happening, but its kinda the same thing as it would be with Sting. Hunter has been out so long, and there is only 6 weeks till WM...so we get to see HHH for a short time period if he is actually calling it quits.

We'll get more info Sunday night at the PPV if they have a 4th video....and answers definitely Monday night.....but there will probably be alot more questions!

Sting will be involved with Wrestlemania and The Undertaker this year. The promos are designed to confuse or throw-off the viewer. Of course, WWE is not going to come out and say they have aquired one of the biggest names in wrestling history. This is all part of the build-up to his initial appearance. They want the public to speculate and build interest; this is basic marketing. The newspaper article announcing the contract agreement was not false information. This was meant to attract public interest.

This years induction of Shawn Michaels into the Hall of Fame is more proof that Sting will be there. Every article and thread I have read has failed to mention the friendship and bond between Shawn and Sting. Also, Sting has said he prefers to wrestle for a company closer to a "PG" rating. Which is more "PG" right now, WWE or TNA? Schedule is another concern. TNA is likely to take their show on the road in the near future. Sting is more likely to close out his career where he reached the hight of his success; Atlanta, GA, home of this years wrestlemania.

One last thing, the latest promo featured on Raw (2/14/11) featured two different men. Obviously The Undertaker inside the cabin, and a figure standing outside the cabin.

Aight everyone.....everyone wants to think that if Sting is involved in this 2-21-11 video that he will be facing the Taker. But I haven't seen anyone say much about this: "Why set up two men in the same fashion if they are going to be facing each other????"

No one has thought about the fact that maybe a storyline could be that Sting and the Taker are together. Both are 'darker' characters.....both could easily be on the same side of the fence.

I just don't see Vince setting up an angle in this fashion, and then have them both face each other in a feud that will end in 6 weeks. I had mentioned in an earlier post that IF Sting is involved and is with WWE.....I feel its more likely that he'll be having small encounters with the Rock. I'm not fully buying the Taker/HHH match. I can see it happening, but its kinda the same thing as it would be with Sting. Hunter has been out so long, and there is only 6 weeks till WM...so we get to see HHH for a short time period if he is actually calling it quits.

We'll get more info Sunday night at the PPV if they have a 4th video....and answers definitely Monday night.....but there will probably be alot more questions!

That is a good point. If we go by reports that Taker may not be in the right shape to be in a match on his own, having a tag team partner makes sense. If that is the plan then the promos could be showing Sting coming to Takers cabin and once he does Taker leaves the cabin with Sting. So maybe the 2nd person isn't stalking Taker but will team with him. If that is the case then maybe it will be against Kane/Barrett or HHH/Barrett.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back