**MERGED** The Miz and R Truth Fired! Keep It All In Here!

So as much as i like this idea of The Future Endeavored team i think that we might see it work for John Laurinaitis rather then Vince. As they are all buddy buddy with him and we know that they are gunna drop him as being behind it all. All he needs now is one more member to join for it to work and As For GD if you honestly believe this is real your crazy how many times have people been fired on TV only to come back a Week later. The Miz and R Truth are to big to fire right now they are two of the best heels in the business right now

Seems to me that this is leading into one hell of a SS main event:

HHH, The Rock, Cena and CM Punk Vs. The Miz, R Truth, Kevin Nash and perhaps (seeing as so many people are so intent on the idea that this is leading to an NWO reboot) a suprise partner - if they are looking at the same kind of shocking face turn, it could be Orton.

Either way, I am hating the way they have handled this, but only from the perspective of a big CM Punk fan. Want to build a wrestler as the ultimate face of the company? don;t put him against a legendary superstar who would be cheered if he sat in the ring and took a huge crap!

GD, somebody should give you an award for best internet acting. You selling that it's real is priceless. When people get fired on WWE programming, IT'S REAL! Talk about stirring things up on Wrestlezone. If everyone thought it was all real, just imagine the type of responses we'd get. hahaha. good stuff GD. Anyways, I expect to see Miz and Truth back within 2 weeks. This all builds toward Survivor Series. After all, despite what anyone on the IWC says or anywhere else for that matter... this is about money when it comes down to it. Vince is interested in major corporate sponsorship for SS and WM and it seems SS is his starting point.

Reactions: gd
mdj2010, I think you're in the neighborhood; put A-Ry with Team HHH for the rub, and ADR & his new bodyguard (Brodus) with Nash & Co. Johnny Ace doin' the corporate dirty and Vinny Mac pulling the strings. Sheamus will be busy getting title shots w/Mark Henry, and Christian will lead another 5-man midcard squad (Swagger, Otunga, McGillicutty, etc.) in a SS matchup vs. a Dolphie Z-led squad (he'll be 'face by then) w/Morrison, Bryan, Ryder, etc.. Surround these with Tag Team/IC/Twin Caras/Divas matches and there's your SS lineup.

The only real question here is whether Miz and R-Truth will even miss a Monday night to sell the angle. The whole "retired/fired" angle has had the absolute shit beaten out of it the past couple of days.

And for the love of God Almighty, quit saying "NWO OMG!!!!!". Fifteen fucking years ago. Any resurrection of it using the same name would be instantly and accurately branded as a cheap imitation of what was a good angle once and a mediocre one about four or five times. That dead horse has been beaten so much there no longer is a point to it.

And for the love of God Almighty, quit saying "NWO OMG!!!!!". Fifteen fucking years ago. Any resurrection of it using the same name would be instantly and accurately branded as a cheap imitation of what was a good angle once and a mediocre one about four or five times. That dead horse has been beaten so much there no longer is a point to it.

You forget that WWE repeatedly brought back DX? Including 2 40 year olds who, 1 married to the family & the other being Mr. WWE. Didn't really have the rebellion feel.

I personally believe nothing will top the original nWo of Hogan, Hall & Nash.

I was just thinking, someone said before that team laurinitis will need some star power. Apparently Mick foley is coming back soon. Maybe he could side with laurinitis and help them at survivor series.

I completely agree with the the whole "NWO isn't coming back." Maybe something like it yes, but not NWO itself. You'll probably have Sergant Laryngitis and the week knee crew (Nash and Vince) lead a team against HHH's team.
Miz, Truth, Nash, Vince, and someone else vs HHH, Cena, Rock, and 2 other people.

I'm not including Punk or Del Rio because we still have the WWE Championship match for that night. I doubt Cena will have it by then (hopefully anyway) and we still need people for that match. Punk vs Del Rio seems too obvious for a PPV so far away. Maybe one of them will fight someone that hasn't been in a title match before/in a while. (Ziggler? Swagger? Returning Superstar? I dunno. Just stretching the limits now.)

So today we saw the "firing" of miz and truth. So
MY question Is when do u see them coming back and how?
I would like to see next week on raw something like HHH is found backstage unconscious then at HIAC during the WWE title match Nash, miz and truth all run down and beat the crAp out of cena and truth which will lead to ADR winning back his WWE title and will slowly help lead to the match at SS. What are your thoughts on this

I see Miz and R-Truth vs Rock and John Cena at SS. I almost think that the whole reason for build for the "Awesome Truth" is for that match. They will be a well established heel team by then and I really don't see anybody else that would be good enough to throw together to go against them. They might have a traditional SS match with 4 others, but I definitely see at least those 4 in a match.

I think Nash will still be caught up with the HHH and Punk angle. I see a triple threat match with all three AFTER hell in a cell.

I can't say I know where they are trying to go with firing MIz and R-Truth. I know it's a work, but where they are trying to get to is a mystery for me. Maybe Truth and Miz start "invading" random WWE events. Maybe they are setting up for a huge swerve. What I do know is that Survivor Series is 2 months away so to say they are setting up for this big Survivor Series matchup is a little much for me.

Someone legit is going to join the likes of Nash, Miz, and Truth, sure Christian can fit in with that group too but I just feel like you need someone with some real star power to make this group a legit threat to HHH. Can't wait to see where this leads.

A returning Jericho? Heel Foley? Dare I say it.... Heel Undertaker?

Undertaker would actually work, as he has legitimate beef with Triple H. The question is, do they want to turn him heel? Is there any way he could side with Nash, Miz, Truth, etc. without being heel?

I see Miz and R-Truth vs Rock and John Cena at SS.

Sry bro but nothing of that...At SS it will be 5 on 5...Maybe R-Truth and Miz will be in other team(don't see that but maybe)...I'm werry dissapointed with Miz and Truth fired...They are awesome in ring...Watch entire match last night and how they obey rules and not hiting referee was also awesome...Hope they will be back sone as posible cuz I just start to like them...They simply are Awesome Truth...

I think that Vince will come back with Nash,Miz,Truth and don't know,maybe someone else and they all would want they jobs back...Vince place of COO and other place at roster...It will be interesting anyway...

Does it say somewhere that Rock and Cena will be teaming at Survivor Series? I thought it just said 5-on-5 and I kind of assumed they each be captaining their own team. It seems almost silly to throw them on the same team.

I remember reading a few months back that Vince has big plans for The Miz.

http://www.wrestlezone.com/news/165307-exclusive-update-on-wwes-plans-for-the-miz-spoiler

There it is. This is obviously a way to keep him in the MAIN EVENT, so you get rid of him and Truth, have them come back via powers that be, IE, Vince McMahon and set up a stable of Vince v HHH for the Survivor Series tag. Thats SS tag 1. SS tag 2 is then Cena v Del Rio.

Job done. Half a card is booked.

I found the end of raw very exciting, as many have said i assumed it would be johnny ace to be fired, as well as probably every fan out there so to do it this way was quite a shock in my opinion.

the way i see it going from here, have nash, miz, truth not seen until vengeance, have triple h fire two others before then, christian and del rio would be my picks, and also bring them back with the other, allined with Vince since he's supposedly returning.

then like many have said Team HHH vs. Team Vince at Survivor Series, for control of WWE. Team Vince (Nash, Miz, Truth, Christian, Del Rio) against Team HHH (HHH, Rock, Cena, Punk, Sheamus).

I would have it like that, or have the return of the undertaker to replace hhh in his team.

all and all its been very exciting, ill be curious to see what happens next week.

Does it say somewhere that Rock and Cena will be teaming at Survivor Series? I thought it just said 5-on-5 and I kind of assumed they each be captaining their own team. It seems almost silly to throw them on the same team.

Then prepare right now to accept silly, it's been confirmed. The ads is like together for the first time and last time or something like that.

I hope they are not gone for too long and they could be an outsiders faction in the next weeks until they are reinstated.

Nash miz and truth will come down wearing new shirts during hiac storm the ring and destroy cena and punk making way for alberto to regain the title and join the team.

Leading to Survivor Series, with Nash ADR truth and miz against Punk Hunter Cena and Rock.

Rock being brought in as he stopped the last alliance, "team with cena rock, we need you" type thing. Only for H or Punk to turn on their team and allign themselves with Nash's crowd.

steadily increase numbers over the following weeks, NWO style by addding Barret and swagger w/ Vickie

maybe Christian and cody.

then they have 10 years of "INVASION SHOULD HAVE BEEN BOOKED LIKE THIS!!!!! Storylines at their disposal.

with all wwe guys, so it doesn't matter who looks strong

I see what's going to happen, I think. They're just going to have a team of guys that HHH has fired and they're going to face HHH, CM Punk (maybe), Cena, Rock, and TBD at SS. I think that's a pretty lack luster story and opponent for all the talent that could be on the face team, but that match sells itself, so make of it what you will.

All seems very set for Team Vince v Team HHH as is the general consensus on here.

Bit disappointed really, I was kind of hoping for a HHH heel turn. He plays the heel role so well in his game persona. As the DX role he is a great face, but his heel performance is superb as The Game, and I would have thought it would have complimented this storyline perfectly.

This one seems obvious...the NWO (or something VERY similar)....I mean look at how the NWO debuted in WCW:

- Hall and Nash were "outsiders" from the WWF (supposedly) who invaded the promotion to dominate it
- They couldn't be disciplined because they weren't WCW wrestlers
- They just attacked whenever they wanted

Miz, Truth, and Nash could easily do this....I could see it leading to a Survivor Series match against Cena, Rock, Punk, and maybe HHH....the big question could become, who would be the "NWO's" fourth? Could we see a huge heel turn such as....Cena? I think it would be a nice storyline and could lead to legitimate unpredictability leading to Survivor Series.

Has wweshop been selling NWO shirts for awhile now, or is that a newer thing? Generally, they don't sell things for shits and giggles. Certainly ain't seeing any Four Horsemen shirts in the retro section (i'd so buy one though lol)

Miz and Truth will probably return at Hell in a Cell to disrupt the main event and help Del Rio regain the WWE title. Cena has to drop it at HiaC, since he's going to be teaming with Dwayne and others at Survivor Series, and how stupid would it be for one of the big 4 PPVs not to have a WWE title match. (By the way, I'm hoping for ADR vs. CM Punk.) Awesome Truth will then oppose Dwayne and Cena in the 5-on-5 SS match. That will set up the Rock's turn on Cena as he will reveal that he's been working with Johnny Ace "for the good of the WWE". That, and his long standing rivalry with Triple H will give him cause to try to destabilize him as COO.

I am saying its Nash, adr, miz, truth and TBD vs HHH, cena, punk, rock and tbd and either they tease undertaker for him to turn or the rock turns on them and joins as the 5th guy

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back