Your forum annoyances

I guess people who type with capital letters only and also when every word starts with a capital letter. Also when there is such bad grammar it's hard to understand what's being said. Also people who say the exact same shit but with less detail than someone who's already made a post.
THAT HAPPENS WHEN IDIOTS TYPE WITH CAPSLOCK ON.

• Anyone with a signature that's taller than it is wider.
:(

EDIT: OF COURSE YOU HAVE TO TYPE A FAIR BIT FIRST

edit: edit: I don't think it works with the quotes...

When someone has 2 rep power but only 64 posts.:)

Or

• Anyone with a signature that's taller than it is wider.

• When Thread-Starters don't capitalize their titles.

• Users with incredibly generic handles like "WWE4LifeHBK", "TNARox129492", "AustinRKOEdge124", etc.

^All of this shit^

DirtyJosé;2722957 said:
You certainly had a stretch where you tried to look cool.

I think you are confusing calling you a racist with trying to look cool. The two are very different things and I do think I have proved a point even though it might not matter much.

Another cute thing I find about you is how you rarely ever contribute to a topic but when some guy has posted either in reference to a topic or replied to someone else you butt in and try to make fun of him. That's vintage wimp behaviour.

DirtyJosé;2722957 said:
Any of those mentor programs you applied for pick you up yet?

I think not but I just read that IC had some kind words of wisdom for me.

Speaking of mentors and mentees I believe your mentee is a much better poster and a much better person than you.

HOW DARE YOU MAKE AN UNFUNNY REPETITIVE MOM JOKE, FUCKER?! Asbdbrisuxtdhdjwiryx

Dude, you really just need to shut up.

SNS is the only funny person on this site anymore, because he's either trolling right or making subtle jabs at everyone else, as displayed in this thread.

Wrestlezone isn't humorous anymore. You're all idiots or assholes. Try visiting places where people are actually funny and try to show more personality than Generic Kiss-Ass Macho Man #34. Shit's boring.

iiam.gif

Dude, you really just need to shut up.

SNS is the only funny person on this site anymore, because he's either trolling right or making subtle jabs at everyone else, as displayed in this thread.

Wrestlezone isn't humorous anymore. You're all idiots or assholes. Try visiting places where people are actually funny and try to show more personality than Generic Kiss-Ass Macho Man #34. Shit's boring.

Deep breathing really helps.

SNS is my favorite LOL supplier at the moment. Rather easily which is funny because he probably tries the least.

SNS is my favorite LOL supplier at the moment. Rather easily which is funny because he probably tries the least.

I second this motion.

My forum annoyances are:

* Revenge Rep - If Person A red reps you for being a dick or not following the rules or whatever reason I have. Don't search the forums for one of Person A's latest post and revenge red rep him because you can't handle it.

*Incomplete thread titles/Thread titles that don’t tell the reader what the topic is about - Examples: “Enough Already,” “Looks like it could happen,” “It's not Michaels/Janetty....It's Triple H/Michaels...”

*People who are too lazy to use even a hint of grammar and spelling. - It doesn’t take long to use commas and periods. In fact, it probably takes you longer to Capitalize The First Letter Of Every Word You Type.

* People who complain about the forum – If you don’t want to be here, then don’t be here. I don’t care if or why you are leaving.

So Doc's decided to take a stand against lame insults by laying down some lame insults of his own? Wow. It's like GD's WZCW gimmick applied to the cage and pudgier.

Names that could be an insult to wrestling like 'Wrestling is Mediocare' and yet he/she is on a wrestling site.

Just Saw this fucker, my name should be wrestling is now mediocre. I love the current product for what it is, but It is mediocre compared to the late 90's IMO. BTW
Q: What kind of bees produce milk?
A: Boobies

People that will not shut up because their little emotions got hurt because someone called them fat and mommy wasn't there to offer them some tit to suck on. They need to do something more productive like playing in the traffic.

OHH YAHH, I am the future of wrestle zone, I am the breakout poster thread starter of 2010. The best thing this site has seen since The Rock retired and gave this site 1000 threads on when will the Rock Return. I am the best there is the best there was and the best that ever will be. BECAUSE I'M WRESTLEING IS MEDIOCARE ,AND I'm MEDIOCARRRRREEEEE.

I hate when people don't read the replies to see if their opinion has already been stated. Too many threads turn into **********s of the same opinion.

I know, its prevalence is probably why it bothers me so much. There could actually be, I don't know, intelligent discussion if people would read once in a while.

I AM ANGRY OVER THE INTERNET

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back