obiwansidisi

I don't think I'm ever going to make a sarcastic post again; everyone misunderstands me. I wonder if this is how Jake feels. Obviously not, he hasn't made a serious post in his life.

I think I haven't spent enough time in the bar to fully know your posting range 48. I do respect you as a poster and a mod, but I still haven't fully seen your posting range, more my error than yours!

I don't think I'm ever going to make a sarcastic post again; everyone misunderstands me. I wonder if this is how Jake feels. Obviously not, he hasn't made a serious post in his life.

Actually the whole sarcastic Jake gimmick didn't come along until much later. He was always serious before, a regular poster like any other. Go back to like 2007, he was a very serious poster who eventually just became the god of sarcasm.

I am an artist… that’s what I do. I am a member of more than one forum, 3 to be exact. I have several different names, depending on which one I'm on. Those sigs I made for the July contest came from a post I made on TWD (another site). I have the originals on my hard drive, because you know... I made them! No, I didn't fix the name because I forgot about it! I didn’t think it was a big deal, because you know… it’s mine!!! Did anyone bother to ask me?! No. You just assumed that I stole someone else's work. I've had my work stolen from me, not once, but twice. Those bastards made a hell of a lot of money off of that! Do you know what it's like to go to the comic store and see your characters on the shelves, producing money for someone else, while you’re not seeing a dime from it?! It’s not a good feeling at all, but you just made it up in your mind that I stole someone else’s work? If you asked me, I could’ve shown you the raw PSDs, all 6 layers!!! That was fucked up… thanks guys!!!

I am an artist… that’s what I do. I am a member of more than one forum, 3 to be exact. I have several different names, depending on which one I'm on. Those sigs I made for the July contest came from a post I made on TWD (another site). I have the originals on my hard drive, because you know... I made them! No, I didn't fix the name because I forgot about it! I didn’t think it was a big deal, because you know… it’s mine!!! Did anyone bother to ask me?! No. You just assumed that I stole someone else's work. I've had my work stolen from me, not once, but twice. Those bastards made a hell of a lot of money off of that! Do you know what it's like to go to the comic store and see your characters on the shelves, producing money for someone else, while you’re not seeing a dime from it?! It’s not a good feeling at all, but you just made it up in your mind that I stole someone else’s work? If you asked me, I could’ve shown you the raw PSDs, all 6 layers!!! That was fucked up… thanks guys!!!

The first post says I hope there's an explanation and I'll give you a chance to give it :lmao:

THINGS THAT DON'T ADD UP:
Why two different Photobuckets?

Why did you say you made them that day when they were posted a really long time ago on that other forum?

Why does your account on this site have a completely different posting style from the account on the other site?

That's good thinking, but it doesn't explain the other two. I don't want to call him a thief as I know he does good graphics, and his story is very sad. I just want those questions cleared up.

Photobuckets have up to 1GB of storage memory for free users. I have about 550 images on there and that's less than 15% of the memory, most of them are sigs and stuff for the efed. A sig wouldn't be more than 10-20MB if that!

But he could have forgotten his password or has a second email account to link to it?

...Oh dear.

That could be a possibility as well. Perhaps he has one account for videos and the other for images? ...But that wouldn't make sense either...

Hmmmm.

Photobucket does have a limit... I have 3 different accounts so that I can circulate pictures...
Would it have made sense if I said that I just "happened" to have those pictures lying around? how freaky would that be? I just happen to have pics and sigs of Kelly Kelly for no reason?...
I haven't posted there in over a year. Do you really expect me to post the same way? Really?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back