Another Student Denied Diploma

I'm confused. If you're not interested, why do you keep returning to the thread?

The salary and teacher vs. Administrator disucssion between you and MW. My dad taught for about 15 years then was a vice-principal and principle for about 20 before he retired at 60. Kind of like you he never really had a desire to administrate early in his career but he found the extra pay and desire to get out of the classroon too tempting.

I am guessing he also liked the idea of being in a better position to help out and the additional authority aspect of administration as well.

You may change your mind some day.

The salary and teacher vs. Administrator disucssion between you and MW. My dad taught for about 15 years then was a vice-principal and principle for about 20 before he retired at 60. Kind of like you he never really had a desire to administrate early in his career but he found the extra pay and desire to get out of the classroon too tempting.

I am guessing he also liked the idea of being in a better position to help out and the additional authority aspect of administration as well.

You may change your mind some day.
It's possible. I imagine it would become much more likely if I ever have to work for a moron as a principal. But for now, our administration is pretty good, and I'm working at the school I graduated from and am very happy here.

It's possible. I imagine it would become much more likely if I ever have to work for a moron as a principal. But for now, our administration is pretty good, and I'm working at the school I graduated from and am very happy here.

I said when I started my current job that after 3 years I would look for something with a bigger salary and better title. It has been about 2 and a half years and I keep losing my desire to look. I really like my boss and the company's leadership here. The people work for me are very good at what they do and just very nice people. The pay is more than i necessarliy need and outside of the monotonous day-to-day the work is still interesting.

I will probably put off looking for a little while longer.

But I better start working now or I might end up having to look for another job regardless.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back