Your forum annoyances

Lee

Is it a bird? Is it a plane? No it's Supermod!
I have a fair few...but for the purpose of this thread I'll list two:

1) When people add an icon to a thread...it just looks tacky.

2) When people reply to a post like this:
http://forums.wrestlezone.com/showpost.php?p=2719843&postcount=116

Add to that the fact that one of my points is 'disproved' by listing a game that came out some two years after the original post was made.

So what are your forum annoyances?

That's a people annoyance, not a forum annoyance. You play WOW anyways so you can't comment.

People who don't even make an attempt to use somewhat proper grammar. Worst offenders are people who don't use a "." to end a sentence.

- People who ignore proper grammar and spelling, for sure.

- People who don't contribute AT ALL, but act like they're the greatest.

I have a fair few...but for the purpose of this thread I'll list two:

1) When people add an icon to a thread...it just looks tacky.

2) When people reply to a post like this:
http://forums.wrestlezone.com/showpost.php?p=2719843&postcount=116

Add to that the fact that one of my points is 'disproved' by listing a game that came out some two years after the original post was made.

So what are your forum annoyances?

:lmao: I didn't even look at the date your post. I was too busy posting with my blind Sonic love.

People who hold something waaaaay too seriously.

Prima: But Razor, what do you mean?

Well Prima, I mean this:

1) Waaah, he trolled me. I'm going to shit my pants for two months.

2) Waaah, he made fun of a guy's mom. I have no respect for him. ...When I will never meet the fuck ever. And he was obviously playing around. NO RESPECT.

3) Any Starcraft II community (read: forum) member that actually thinks that stuff like "respect" and "honor" apply to a video game beyond cheating and hacks. My god, the amount of "I've lost total respect for (random player X) because he rushed that game" I've had to read is unbearable.

It's a game. Did he hack? No? Then suck it up and learn to beat it. Fucking ******ed.

People like the guy JACKIE who lies in his posts and makes stupid ones anyways. For instance check the Tomb Raider/ Uncharted thread. He also claimed to own 4% of WWE and when Crock called him out on it he ignored the thread and never came back to it.

People like the guy JACKIE who lies in his posts and makes stupid ones anyways. For instance check the Tomb Raider/ Uncharted thread. He also claimed to own 4% of WWE and when Crock called him out on it he ignored the thread and never came back to it.

I remember that, that was funny shit

It doesn't annoy me, but it always catches my eye whenever the first reply to a thread quotes the OP. It doesn't make any sense to do that.

People that "call" the most obvious things in the world and then claim to be some genius because of it.

Shocky summed it up best. There are VERY few surprises in wrestling and especially with the PG era anyone with any sense will be able to call the results of all aside from the Divas matches.

Shocky summed it up best. There are VERY few surprises in wrestling and especially with the PG era anyone with any sense will be able to call the results of all aside from the Divas matches.

It's why I've been WZPC Champion since July.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back