Your forum annoyances

- Also, people who have accounts and log in all the time, but never post.

I understand that, most of the time people just want to read and their opinion has already been said 100 times in a thread.

I understand that, most of the time people just want to read and their opinion has already been said 100 times in a thread.

:lmao:

I saw dragonkiller1977 reading the thread and we've been trying to get a post out of him for a while... So I said that.

People who only make spam posts and who rarely post anything but images.. That grinds my gears.

thats why theres spam zone.

I hate the fact that people request a sig from me, then an hour later they request the same from others too! + I also hate it when the same people come back for another sig when I just made them one a day before.

Its hard work!....Now that really grinds my gears.

This reminds me of that guy's pet peeve video on youtube.

Anyway...my forum annoyances....is Macca an appropriate answer, or am I going the wrong route here?

I hate the sig editor. I wanna have that credit the Theo in a line, but I also wanna have a quote too, but one extra character on one word always screws it up.

It doesn't annoy me, but it always catches my eye whenever the first reply to a thread quotes the OP. It doesn't make any sense to do that.
I do that, but just in case somebody replies before me.

My annoyances? Good God, I may be here a while.

-Resuming it to bad grammar as noted by my sig.

-Starting a post with "OK". Why do people do that?

-"First thread. go easy". Just makes me want to not go easy.

-Those that fantasy booking posts where the poster has to detail some dumb idea of who should be champion and/or who he should team up with.

-Making a big deal out of being a Cage Rat.

-When a poster gets mad when you point out their bad grammar.

-Really senseless user names like "czar76" or "theneverendingnightmare". Not good cred builders.

-Really generic fan names like "rko57", "wwefan101x" and "WWEboy13". So many cool names and that's what you go with? As a disclaimer, I don't include guys like Joe's Gonna Kill You or FitFinlay4Life. They make it a gimmick. Thumbs up.

I'm not in the mood to nitpick so I'll just leave it there. :icon_neutral:

I guess people who type with capital letters only and also when every word starts with a capital letter. Also when there is such bad grammar it's hard to understand what's being said. Also people who say the exact same shit but with less detail than someone who's already made a post.

I really hate when people use how long they have watched wrestling as an argument.

"I've watched/been a fan of wrestling for 20 years and..."

It doesn't by default make you smarter or more knowledgable(sp?)

When people give the staff permission to move their thread if they think it needs to be. Thanks for giving us permission to do our jobs.

-Really generic fan names like "rko57", "wwefan101x" and "WWEboy13". So many cool names and that's what you go with? As a disclaimer, I don't include guys like Joe's Gonna Kill You or FitFinlay4Life. They make it a gimmick. Thumbs up.

I like it that you do not find names like TNAfan101 or something as generic.

You got to understand that not everyone comes on here to look cool on the internet. They just name their usernames after their favorite wrestler.

Ok. This in many cases is bullshit. When grammar is adequate and that certain error won't impede your reading of the post then your being a dick by pointing it out.

It happens more times than you would think. Lets use one of your posts as an example:

Rather be a massive cunt then a leaking butt plugger.

Now what you meant to say was that you'd rather be a cunt than a leaking butt plugger but what came out was that you would rather be a massive cunt and then afterward be a leaking butt plugger. In this case it is two totally different things that just makes you look like a complete dumbass to those that notice your mistakes. I'm sure I could find more examples but I really don't want to reread anymore of your shitty posts.

It happens more times than you would think. Lets use one of your posts as an example:

Now what you meant to say was that you'd rather be a cunt than a leaking butt plugger but what came out was that you would rather be a massive cunt and then afterward be a leaking butt plugger. In this case it is two totally different things that just makes you look like a complete dumbass to those that notice your mistakes. I'm sure I could find more examples but I really don't want to reread anymore of your shitty posts.

I get what your saying but it's still seems xtremely nitpicky and patronising since it's obvious what I meant.

I don't have premature ejaculation. Why is premature ejaculation on your mind enterkey?

Well you made the thread about your so called "friend" having premature ejaculation and that is a tell tale sign of someone being too much of a pussy to admit that they have said problem but still want to get advice on how to deal with it without going through the embarrassment of everyone knowing it's really your problem. You've gotta man up and admit your problems

With your premature ejaculation I doubt it

Well you made the thread about your so called "friend" having premature ejaculation and that is a tell tale sign of someone being too much of a pussy to admit that they have said problem but still want to get advice on how to deal with it without going through the embarrassment of everyone knowing it's really your problem. You've gotta man up and admit your problems

I was telling the truth. It was their problem, not mine.

I was telling the truth. It was their problem, not mine.

chester is you had a problem like this why did you ask the forum there is a much better tool that you could have used to get a better answer. You want to know what its called. I will give you a hint. Millions of people use it every day. It starts with a G and ends with oogle.
your just asking for a shit based answer on the forum.

thats why theres spam zone.

I hate the fact that people request a sig from me, then an hour later they request the same from others too! + I also hate it when the same people come back for another sig when I just made them one a day before.

Its hard work!....Now that really grinds my gears.

This is why i don't have a request thread and only make sigs off of personal requests.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back