WZ Singles Tournament 1st Round Matchup: Steamboat Ricky vs. Dave

Steamboat Ricky vs. Dave

• Steamboat Ricky

• Dave

Results are only viewable after voting.
I vote Ricky. Dave, you're an awesome guy and even though I wasn't here for alot of the great stuff that Ricky did here...I can't take that away from here. Both of you are awesome and either one of you deserves to go on to the next round.

Aw, come on Guys!

Have you ever seen me desperate? Well, this is it. This would be a massive coup for all of us and would give hope to all of the other people in my situation who are up against legends of the WZF. Please, let the underdog dream live!

Desperation is for winners. Since, Ricky is giving it everything, here I go.

Do you guys want to set a precedent? Do you really want to see people who have a great legacy on the WrestleZone Forums to walk over people who have been great regulars over the last few months. If so, you can write off Phoenix, D-Man, Blade, GuyCompton, Tenta in light of the people who have a huge legacy attached to them. Ricky is one such guy. I have a tremendous amount of respect for him and respect all that he is done. More so that I am now living off of it here. However, this is out time to shine.

This is the time that the underdogs, underrated posters and relative newbies can stand up and be counted.

A VOTE FOR DAVE IS A VOTE FOR TOMORROW!

LET THE DREAM LIVE

I would vote for you Dave but I already voted for Dave. That speech really inspired me though.

Do you guys want to set a precedent? Do you really want to see people who have a great legacy on the WrestleZone Forums to walk over people who have been great regulars over the last few months. If so, you can write off Phoenix, D-Man, Blade, GuyCompton, Tenta in light of the people who have a huge legacy attached to them. Ricky is one such guy. I have a tremendous amount of respect for him and respect all that he is done. More so that I am now living off of it here. However, this is out time to shine.

This is the time that the underdogs, underrated posters and relative newbies can stand up and be counted.

LET THE DREAM LIVE

I think there's a lot of truth to this. This should be about the poster, right now. And Ricky is great, but Dave is easily a top four poster on these forums right now. This isn't a lifetime achievement award, boys; honestly look and see who you feel is best.

Though, in this case, I can understand a vote for Ricky, because he is actually here. I can't honestly understand a vote for someone who hasn't been here in awhile, unless it's sympathy. Still, Dave is of the elite class... Let him break on through in this tournament. Vote Dave.

And Don't Fuck Up My Bracket Predictions!

LET THE DREAM LIVE

*Stands up and starts clapping before wiping a tear away*

LET THE DREAM LIVE

*Ty claps quietly in the background. Dave turns around and gets blasted with a chair shot by Ty*

Ah! For a second there, hope flew into my heart like a wayward butterfly. Only to be eaten by Beck-ah's Venus Fly Trap.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back