Results are only viewable after voting.

It's...Baylariat!

Team Finnley Baylor
WZ Singles Tournament FIRST ROUND MATCHUP

Ric Flair Region

Thriller
vs.
RVDgurl

This is a single elimination tournament. If there is a draw, I'll flip a coin. Any unneeded drama, which I'll have final say over, is an automatic disqualification and possible penalties such as warnings or infractions.

The criteria is simple: who do you think is better? You can judge that by contributions to the forums, popularity, entertainment value, wrestling knowledge or anything else you can think of, or any combination. I know it's often said that this isn't a popularity contest, but in this case part of it is. Have fun with it.

Any questions you have, ask me (KB or Lariat). Let the posting begin. Or, continue as all of you have posted before I guess.

Oh and the winner gets to request any PPV ever that they want reviewed, pending me being able to find it.

I have to go with my mentor Thriller here. RVDgurl is cool, but I don't see her posting a whole lot. So shoot me for not voting for her. Give me Thriller.

I don't know who "RVDgirl" is. I know of an RVDgurl, but, it looks like she's not participating in this tournament. Thriller gets the vote from me.

God damnit her name is RVDgUrl, not RVDgirl. U, not I. Fixed.

She's my goddess.

This was a tough draw, but I will be ok if I go out to RVDgurl. She is one of the people who helped me to find out there was something called Ring of Honor, and she is extremely underrated. With that said though, feel free to vote for me :thumbsup:

This was a tough draw, but I will be ok if I go out to RVDgurl. She is one of the people who helped me to find out there was something called Ring of Honor, and she is extremely underrated. With that said though, feel free to vote for me :thumbsup:

Going to go with Thriller here.

Damn, I don't wanna vote against Thriller. But RVDgurl is a fellow ROH and CM Punk mark. I"m sorry Thriller :(.

You're both awesome. I tell you Thriller, if you were as purrty as RVDgurl you might be getting my vote, it's a toss up, you're both great.

RVDGurl is a Royal Member of the Old Guard however. Many a good time. That, and she's my whiskey-ECW partner for life.

While I know and enjoy RVDgurl's posts, I mark out to Thriller's RPs and he does make epic posting. I'm abstain on pretty votes, so I'll go with makes me mark out.

I have a sneaky suspicion that having a Y chromosome will be Thriller's downfall here. RVDgurl is a fine poster, and I'm sure if I had been here in 2007, she'd be higher on my list of posters, but I don't post in the indy section very often, so rarely see her outside of fleeting visits to the bar room. Thriller is much more active, and is very good too, not to mention my tag team partner in WZCW, therefore he wins.

RVDGurl being the biggest ECW fan on these forums gets her my vote.

Sorry, Thriller...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back