WZ Singles Tournament 1st Round Matchup: Lee vs. Tenta

Lee vs. Tenta

• Lee

• Tenta

Results are only viewable after voting.
But hey I don't write 200000000000000000000000 words, vanish for months, come back ont he week of the toruney and ask for votes.

I'm not going to lie.... I take offense to that. Maybe it;s the early morning, and the combination of no sleep, but I don't understand where this feeling of me being gone for months comes from. Yes, I left for a month. Maybe that, at the most. But I've been around far longer than it would seem.

Again, I apologize if you took offense with anything I said. I didn't mean to slander you, I didn't know your situation. But pleae, leave my absence out of it. I've discussed why, I'd rather not talk about it again. So, please, let the matter just go on.

Well I guess it depends what we're voting on. If it's long posts in Old Sc hool then yeah vote Tenta. If it's for little bits and bobs all pver the forum then vote Lee

Well I guess it depends what we're voting on. If it's long posts in Old Sc hool then yeah vote Tenta. If it's for little bits and bobs all pver the forum then vote Lee

The wrestling sections are more popular than the computer games section. And a lot of mod work goes unnoticed. Nobody really noticed bits and bobs, mostly because it's it's just...bits.

Eh, Tomato, Tomatoe. Or some shit like that.

Botton line, vote for who you think is the best.

And yes.... I do post outside the Old School. I promise.

After a long period of thinking, I need to give this one to Lee. Mainly because he has done so much for me. He let me into WZCW and then I was Creative. Then I got modded and it was all thanks to him. He has been a great mentor for me and a hell of a guy. Tenta is a great guy too. In fact, he is my favourite personality on here and I have loved him since nWZo but I have to give my vote to Lee.

Sorry, Tenta.

After a long period of thinking, I need to give this one to Lee. Mainly because he has done so much for me. He let me into WZCW and then I was Creative. Then I got modded and it was all thanks to him. He has been a great mentor for me and a hell of a guy. Tenta is a great guy too. In fact, he is my favourite personality on here and I have loved him since nWZo but I have to give my vote to Lee.

Sorry, Tenta.

Fear not, sir. I predicted Lee was going to get a surge. This one's going right down to the wire. This is going to be fun.

Lee, it's great that you did all that stuff, but you better not try to say you were the only reason VGT is growing like it is. You need to give me, Dave, and KillJoy some credit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back